Chapter 1 ~ Sleepless night ~

(A Little Info the First Part of the story is a Little Bit based on an other Aimicdeku stirs which is getting updates soon or later. The story is a little bit based from:@  I_wanna_yeet_myself   and other peoples story so Pls Check the story's out. I'm going to change the part a little bit so I won't copy it to 100% . And pls just ignore the pictures above they probably won't fit to the story)

Izuku's POV:

'My mom got into a villain fight and got badly hurt. I can't really sleep much because I can't stop worry about her. If she leaves me like my so called father leaved me at the age of 4 then I'm going to end up alone and I don't want that to happend. I could live for the time im in UA in the dorms but soon or later is summer break and we have to go home. I hope she survives the attack... ' 

Aizawa's POV: 

In the corner of my eye I could see that Midoriya the best of the class wasn't paying attention. " Midoriya pls pay more attention this is important stuff for the upcoming test in 2 days." 'He became bright red from embarrassment and he looked kind of cute.... wait what!? I have to talk to Mic about this 'little' problem soon or later'.

~Time skip to englisch class~

Present Mic's POV: 

I was teaching 2-A English like every Monday and it looked like he was sleeping 'this isn't normal for Midoriya normally he is always the happiest most energetic student of all but. he kinda looked peaceful and cute... um what!?? I need to talk to Shota later about Midoriya'. "Class ends  you have now lunch break so out with you little listeners. I take care of Midoriya don't worry." After everyone left I walked over to Midoriya and woke him up. " Hey little listener its timer for lunch break you should really sleep more in your dorm." He just said " Im so sorry for sleeping in your class, im trying my best on not doing it again. Don't worry I'm perfectly fine just a little tired." 'I don't believe him something is off with him he looks so stressed. another reason why I should talk to Shota' I looked after Midoriya and after he left I searched for Shota.

~Time skip to the end of the school day~

Aizawa's POV:

At the end of this annoying day I searched for Mic and found him in his office. "We need to talk" we said at the same time when he saw me. " It's about problem child.... something doesn't seem right about today." " Year Midoriya was sleeping in my class what never happened before im worried..." " Let's just see what is going to happen in the next few days.

~Time skip in the middle of the night~

Izuku's POV:

'Im tired some way but I just can't sleep I got rejected my my childhood and middle school crush kachan but that is my smallest problem at the moment my mom was able to come home from the hospital and ist fully healed thanks to the doctors but my dear so called father came back from his business trip and is home alone with mom. After the research I did on him I found out he is aggressive and not very the friendliest person if it coms to his parents and family. I'm scared that something is going to happened to mom I don't trust Hisashi.' I went out of the bed and snuck out of the dorms because I ned some fresh air. After some minuets of walking  I found my self at the school park. I sat down on one of the benches. I mumbled silently "why is this happening to me?" I almost fell backwards from the bench I was sitting on when a question from Aizawa next to me came " What happened problem child?? You know you can talk to us." " You scared me and  I don't want to talk about it...." " By the way shouldn't you be asleep already??" Came from the other side of the bench from present Mic. "Yes I should but I just can't really sleep ...there are too many thoughts in my head." I silently responded hoping that they won't hear it. 

(Hope you liked the first part just for you to know that I forgot say Aizawa and present mic are  both 21 and Izuku is around 15 to 16 so there is no age problem. Also the next chapter is a little bit weird but there isn't going to be stuff that is over 13+ or 16+ its just stuff like cuddling. See you in the next part also '...' is thinking "... is talking and if there is nothing the its just thoughts while the character is doing something. 834 Words)