Chapter 6 ~Happy Christmas~

Izukus POV.:

It had been some weeks since we had detention and it has been great ever since and we learned our lesson that we shouldn't try to scare our teacher. It's  December  and my classmates have been going crazy about Christmas and to be honest I'm exited too. Because of the attacks from the LOV we can't go home but for that we can celebrate with our class. I still need one more gift for Mina and the I have for everyone a gift. 

-Timeskip- 

We all sit around in the lounge  around the Christmas Tree and give each other our gifts (or presents you can choose just put the right word while reading into it) "Happy Christmas Todoroki here is your gift" "Thank you Midoriya" We do this for what feels like 5 hours and after that we eat together the food is really delicious.

We managed to convince Mr. Aizawa to play Hide and Seek. The rules are simple we are allowed to use our quirks to get away from him but when he touches us we are out it's kinda like Hide and tag but the name Hide and seek is easier for some to understand. 

-Timeskip-

I have been hiding for half an hour and I can hear that they are coming closer. I'm one of the last ones that are still hiding and because Mr. Aizawa couldn't find us some other teacher are allowed to help him search for us.

-Timeskip-

I got found but I was the last one and got nothing :( but it really doesn't matter it was fun and that's what it should be.

I send my mom a Happy Christmas card and wished her that she is good and that school is going good and random stuff. In some weeks is New Year and I hope we are allowed to go home.

(Hope you liked this part sorry that it's so late but because of Christmas I couldn't write. I will write a 'happy new year' part so be ready. It will take a time to write it because for me new year isn't the best day because 2 years my grandma died in the night from the 31. to the 1. so I will try to write either before new year or around the 2. to 10. January if I forget to write you are allowed to spam my inbox :) see you in the next part)