Chapter 7 ~New Year~

3rd person POV:

Class 1-A and Class 1-B and their Teacher decided to celebrate New year with each other and started to decorate the dorms already because 6-7 days aren't much. They all ran around the dorms and used their quirks to even decoded the building from the outside  so it looked cool in the evening .

" Hey Izuku could you help me over here please?" " Just wait two second Uraraka I still need to help Mina with the decoration. I will be there don't worry." After Izuku finished helping Mina he ran over to Uraraka. " could you jump up there and try to get the lanterns fixed I'm worried that they might fall off." "Okay." 

-Time Skip 1 hour-

"Phew we did a great job didn't we?" "You are right I think this looks manly. What do you think Katsuki?" "Yeah yeah leave me alone shitty hair." Bakugo made his way to his room ignoring anyone that tried to talk to him. " Hey Mr. Aizawa what do you think?" "Hmm, oh yes it looks good surprisingly you didn't even broke a bone." "HEY, you could be more friendly *sniff sniff*" (Sorry I needed to make an over dramatic Deku) After Izuku started to be overdramatic the class spend some Time in groups or alone in their room. 

-Time Skip to the evening-

"Come on guys we only have some minutes till we have new year so be faster so we can watch the fire works" They all went to the roof with the help of some peoples quirks and found a place to sit down with a cup of coffee (for the teacher) or a cup of chocolate milk (for the students in warm because its winter) and suddenly it started to snow. "Now the night is going to be even better don't you think Aizawa?" "I got to agree with you problem child." "Didn't it told you that you should call me Izuku or Deku I don't like being called 'Problem Child' I feel like you are my dad" "Ok now it's Deku for you" "3........ 2.......... 1......... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS" This is what they all screamed at once and every one was happy but they didn't excepted what will happened in the upcoming year and with that he author means nothing good.

(So so sorry that it comes so late after new year I forgot it completely :( but I hoped you liked it and with the end I have new plans for the upcoming chapters and yes I will do a short Easter chapter)