Chapter 2 ~Surprise~

Aizawa's POV:

'What did I just hear ?!' I was about to say something but Problem child was after and stood up "I guess I'm trying to sleep a little bit before tomorrow's school day. Have a nice night bye" he started walking off before I could ask more questions. 'I guess I need to ask tomorrow in school if I have time' 

~time skip to the next school day~

Still Aizawa's POV:

I walked into the classroom only to find one peacefully sleeping problem child and a bunch of other annoying problem children. "Ok sit down brats (problem children) class starts now. Let Midoriya sleep he needs it." "Funny thing that I'm not even asleep"  I was some sort of shock but I had to go on with the lesson. "Back to the lesson...."

~time skip to after the first class~

Present Pic's POV:

I came into to the classroom to find Midoriya drawing and writing in one of his notebooks. I walked over to his table to see what he was doing and what I saw was amazing, it was a drawing of Shota in his hero costume and many infos about him even infos nobody expect Shota knew. "Looks amazing little listener" he became bright red because of embarrassing from that comment. I giggled a little bit and walked back to the front and started the lesson. "Midoriya could you please stay after school" "Sure"

~time skip after school~

Izuku's POV:

I packed my stuff except my hero notebook and waited for Present Mic to be ready.Rresent Mic walked in while I decided to pack my notebook in my backpack too. What I didn't expected was Present Mic at his table and in the door frame Mr. Aizawa. "Time to go problem child" "If I may ask where?" "You will see." Next thing I knew is that Mr. Aizawa wrapped his scarf around me and started dragging me. "Isn't this some sort of kidnapping??" "I don't think so it's for your own best" Mr. Aizawa answered. I gave up on trying to get out and let myself dragged to the teacher part of the dorms. "You know that I'm not allowed to be here" "Yes I know but do I look like I care?" "No, but answer me why are we here and by the way I think we lost Present Mic on the way here." "He will find the way here and for our first question you will find out" 'I have a bad feeling' Mr. Aizawa opened the door to his dorm room and dragged me and and asked the last time I were sleeping. "I don't really know about a week or so I'm not sure" "Jesus how are still alive?" "Coffee is the clue" he continued dragging me to his bedroom. He unwrapped me and forced to get me on the bed to get at least some sleep. (pls don't think something wrong I'm not sure how I should write this part that some people don't think wrong). He put the blanked over me which was in some way heavier then usual blankets. "What is wrong with your blanked this thing is heavy" "It helps me to sleep. I have insomnia just like you, I got it from my Quirk and an accident when I was in your age but I'm not gonna talk about that you need to sleep." "I don't want to" "I didn't want to go this far but ok I'm 5 minutes back if yo dare to move I'm gonna find you and bring you back if you ant it or not I don't care." And he just left the room. I guess I need to wait now.

Aizawa's POV:   

I walked out of the room to talk to Mic "hey Mic, problem child doesn't want to sleep" "Oh that's a problem, what can we do now. Wait I have an idea, do you remember when I cuddled you to sleep?? I mean if we do it with Izuku he can't escape and soon or later he has to sleep." "I remember that, but that's a good idea. Come" We went inside to see one confused problem child. We both crawled on each side of the bed to Izuku and started to cuddle him. After some minutes problem child finally fell asleep. 

(Sorry in the end I lost the motivation to write "problem child". I hope you liked this part idk when I'm going to write the next parts. I won't make dirty things in this book it's my first one so in this there will probably only kissing like a little kiss on the lips. See you soon. 780 Words)