Chapter 3 ~Cat~

(''Little'' note from the start so I thought about publishing this and I'm going to do it. Another thing is I really don't know if I can continue with this while I have school bc my school starts in almost 2 weeks so if I don't update that means I'm not able to bc of an test or too many homework that I have to do. I also have to learn more for French bc my grade wasn't the best. But anyways I hope you like this books so far.)

Izukus Pov:

I woke up to feel two pairs of arms around me. When I opened my eyes I saw I was cuddling against Mr. Aizawas chest and he was hugging my back. Present Mic had his hands around my waist. After some minutes of trying on getting up I finally made it and walked around in Aizawa dorm room. It's painted in black and looked normal (not crazy like toga would do it just like an normal apartment). I walked to the kitchen to only feel a cat walking around my leg. (idk how it's called I don't own a cat) I crouched down to her and let her sniff at my hand. After she trusted me a little bit I stroked her. It seems like she likes me bc after I stopped she followed me around 'I just wanted a glass of water not a cat following me around. I mean she is cute but I can't stroke her every day' (I hope that's the right word for it. I needed to google the translation for it from my birth language to English) I jumped a little bit when I heard Mr. Aizawa " And why aren't you sleeping ?" "Um I needed tome water." " Ah ok it seems like she likes you." (Pls I ned help I don't know a name for the cat) "yeah seems like it. Shouldn't we get ready for school?" "Yes we should. I'm going to wake up Mic."

~Time skip one week later~

Aizawas Pov:

It was Friday and the students should go home. 'I hope Izuku is ok its seems like he didn't sleep for a while' and with that thought I walked with Mic to the teacher Dorms.

Izukus Pov:

I walked home to my mother who is ok now but I heard a scream and ran after it. When I reached to the girl that screamed I saw a figure with a black hoodie and black jeans. "Hey let her alone !" "like I would listen to a kid. Let's see what fighting skills you have." We started to fight. He started to use hid quirk and I couldn't doge so I got hit with it and I fainted.

Allmights Pov:

I was walking down the street when I saw young Midoriya passed out in an alleyway I quickly ran to him and picked him up and ran to UA. I brought him to Recovery Girl and while she healed him I called his mother to inform her and Aizawa.

Aizawas Pov:

I rushed into RG office after I heard what happened I still needed to find a place where we could put Midoriya because his mother is on an trip for her job and isn't home and can't take care of Izuku. " What happened RG ?" " It seems like he got hit with an transformation quirk and is now half Neko half human and it's forever so we can't revers it." "Thats a problem and another is that his mother is in America for her job and can't take care of him" "You could take him in till his mother is back." " Thats a great idea. I will take him my dorm room now thank you for the help. See you." and with Izuku in my arms I made my way to my dorm room where Mic was and I put Midoriya in my bed to let him sleep for a while. I walked back to the living room and started to talk to Mic about it.

 (Hope you liked this part pls say ideas for the next chapters bc I'm running out of them. 695 Words)