Chapter 5 ~HALLOWEEN~

(I'm sorry I'm running out of ideas sooooooo this an early Halloween special and also I'm running out of fun in writing this idk what was wrong with me in starting writing this but after I started it and some people like this story I will try to end this so I will bring out a Halloween and Christmas chapter and after that I will try to get ideas for the normal chapter but right now I'm planning on just continuing this story in getting also other ships included so be ready to see more ships)

Izukus POV.:

I walk into the dorms after class and flop down on the beanbags. Mina walks into the room with some other people of my class. "I have the best idea for the upcoming Halloween festival. How about we scare the teachers" "OMG that's the perfect idea Mina but we shouldn't go too far because otherwise we will get detention" "So how about we..."

3rd Person POV.:

Class 1A and Class 1B were in Class1As classroom which was completely dark and decorated so everyone got a hiding spot. Class 1A was more in the front and Class 1B in the back. Hitoshi Shinso was also transferred to Class 1A after Mineta got expelled after trying to sneak into the girls locker this week. The Deku squad (Izuku/Deku, Shoto, Iida, Ochako, tsuju and Hitoshi) were hiding behind some fallen over coffins while the Baku squad (Bakugo, Mina, Sero, Denki, Kirishima and Jirou) hid behind some fake bushes (don't ask how but my fantasy).

Aizawa, Present Mic, and Midnight walked into the dark room. Suddenly the door closed and both classes started to get ready at their spots. "BOO"  "Jesus you scared to shit out of me" said midnight while flinching. "Ok classes back to your own classroom after you finished cleaning the mess you made. And also for the Baku and Deku squad detention after school because I overheard you conversation about this." "Awww man." 

"And I forgot to say happy Halloween."

(Sorry it's so short I lost motivation. I hope I find my motivation to make an part 2 but you will see. Hope you liked this very short part see you in the next and pls leave a comment if I should chance something and if you have ideas bye and happy Halloween)