Ending - You Chose Daniel

Hi guys! So sorry for the absence. I just haven't been that motivated. I'll try not to keep you guys waiting for Jay's ending. Hope you guys enjoy!

 Hope you guys enjoy!

Elias's pov

"Hey, Eli. You okay?" I turned around and saw my brother looking a bit concerned. "Do you want a list of what's wrong?" "Soo that's a no" he said looking away. He stood there awkwardly for a bit before I said something. "You just gonna stand there or what?" "What? Ah n-no! I-I just came down to get some water is all" he answered awkwardly walking over to grab a glass and fill it up.

We stood there silently but you could feel the tension between us. "Uhh, hey. You looked outside yet?" I said breaking the silence. "No, why?" "Look at the sky." Confused, Daniel looked out the window at the night sky. "Oh wow. It's so pretty tonight." "Remember when we used to do this every night as kids?" "I wouldn't say every night but yeah... I loved that." "Me, too."

After that, we started listing off memories from our childhood. I really liked it. Soon though, my mind went to other memories. He said he loved me but as I look back he didn't really show it all that well. Also if he loved me as much as he said he did then why'd he turn on me so quickly? Now that I think about it, he was the only one other than Stephen to ever turn on me so instantly. He was the main reason my parents hated me and he was the one who worsened the cycle.

Something changed in me at that realization. I looked back over to Daniel but he wasn't the same to me anymore. It's like he meant nothing to me. I didn't see my brother, I didn't see a friend, all I saw was the person responsible for my whole life going to shit and I didn't want it in my home.

Daniel looked over to me but his smile faded pretty quickly. "Eli, is everything okay?" Suddenly, I had an idea. "You know, I just realized something." "What's that?" Before he could react, I grabbed a large kitchen knife and got behind him. I stabbed his shoulder causing him to scream in pain, though it was muffled with my hand over his mouth, and his eyes lit up with fear. I loved it.

I leaned towards his ear to whisper something. "I just realized how alot of my problems could have been better or just never happened had you not have been around so how about we fix that." Daniel managed to break free and ran to my bedroom to get his phone. 'This should be fun!' I thought following closely behind.

I don't know what's gotten into me. Why did I like this? Why did I like seeing the pain and fear in his eyes when I did that? I don't know. I don't care. I want to see him suffer. I have to see him suffer.

He had reached my bedroom and tried to get his phone but I had thrown the knife mere inches from his face. He backed up as I pulled the knife out of the wall. As he backed away, he slipped on a shirt that was on the floor. He fell and I was able to corner him with ease.

Daniel's pov

"Elias, why are you doing this!? I'm your brother!" I pleaded, tears in my eyes. "You aren't my brother any longer, you aren't a part of this family period, and you most certainly aren't welcome in this house!" He shouted with venom in his voice. "I-I'm sorry I said that! I didn't mean it! Please!" His smile grew wider as he kneeled in front of me. He leaned closer until he was maybe three inches away from my face. I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me. "Please? Isn't that what I said to you? Did it work?"