Rumors

♬♩♪♩   :..。o○Time skip to morning ○o。..:  ♩♪♩♬

(Y/n) pov

***********

Turns out that I fell asleep at around 5:00... I swear I was just going to take a nap but I guess I was really tired from moving and my wacky sleep schedule lately.

But I have to admit I feel like a granny- however, I did wake up pretty early today. Like at 5:00AM, 12 hours of sleep. Wow, that's a record. I usually never even have 8 hours of sleep. 

Oh well, at least I had a really good breakfast and I did my h/l, h/c, hair in a really cute hairstyle! I usually just have my hair in a simple hairstyle that doesn't take much effort at all but today it's different. It took longer than I was expecting though- my arms hurt after trying to style my hair for so long. Ouch. That feeling is the weirdest, your arms get all tingly and stuff.

I was currently walking to school as it was cloudy and only slightly drizzling. The breeze was cool and nice though. The weather lately had been so weird. It could be sunny and hot one day and the next cold and cloudy.

I had the umbrella Tsukasa gave me in my bag. I didn't really bother using it because it felt nice feeling the soft drizzle hit my face once in a while. It wasn't like yesterday, as it was pouring a crap ton. 

...Though what happened yesterday was something.. let's say unexpected and uncalled for. His nosy stalker behavior was fairly interesting. Even though he seemed intimidating some part of his aura didn't show too much ill intent towards me, even if he did freak me out at first. Though I could be highly mistaken and he could very much kill me if he so wanted to. (😄😃)

I do have the note he gave me in my pocket, why? Well, no particular reason. Excluding the part that I had completely forgotten it was even in my pocket... But I guess I could show Minako.. not sure how she'll react though- well actually, maybe I shouldn't? She doesn't seem to like him much.

I was just lost in my own thoughts as I kept on walking. In my old school, some acquaintances and friends would call me 'daydreamer' because I got so lost in my mind with all these thoughts, memories, dreams, anything honestly. Mostly random people in the hallways would call me 'klutz'. And some would call me insults or just simply the 'sick girl'. They would make fun of and be disgusted at me for my illness... it wasn't like it was contagious- 

 I closed my eyes for a split second feeling several emotions about the past. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Not this shii again...

I automatically thought of the worst possible scenarios, it could be someone dangerous with ill intent... I have to do something.... Or it could simply just be Tsukasa, either way. I grunted while I turned around a bit and slapped someone in the face. 

THHSHhh

It was a sharp hard smack across their face.

 "Aweee!! Ow ow ow! That hurt y'knoooww!" said a strangely familiar voice.

 Oh god, here we go again, "Oh shi-" I got interrupted.

 "Sorry, we shouldn't have surprised you like that... (L/n)-chan." Said yet another person. 

Both Tsukasa and Amane? Great- I left Amane after the.. incident. How'd I explain any of that now?  Especially with Tsuaksa here. I don't fully trust Tsukasa, and with the stunt he pulled yesterday you can't blame me for it. Not yet anyways. Well, he did offer me his umbrella which was nice of him however it was also for his own benefit.