Deep Dream

I felt dizzy and dropped unconsciously on the floor. "Ugh.. damn it..."

***Y/n pov(??)***

"...Ya? Who is it?" Minako questioned, staring at me waiting for my reply.

"Tsu.." I mumbled under my breath and played with my phone in my hands.

"EH- Who-??" Minako asked, completely lost.

I looked back at her, "ha..??? You don't know what I mean by T-" Then something clicked, "Wait wait- WE NEVER GAVE EACH OTHER NICKNAMES!!"

I was actually completely shocked as to why or how we never gave each other nicknames. It wasn't actually a distraction so I wouldn't have to explain that Tsu was actually a nickname I gave to Tsukasa... totally not- HONEST! (Ya- sure- we'll go with that ehe-)

"Hm.. I guess you're right-" Minako said, "Hmm what should our nicknames beeeee..." Minako put her index finger on her chin and tapped it for a while until,

"AHA! I know! I'll call you (N/n)! (your nickname)" She said as if a lightbulb on top of her head beamed with so much light.

I blinked and then chuckled, "I like it!" I smiled softly and then thought for a while "Hm.. oooohhh! I knowww what about.. Mini?"

"Mini?" She questioned and tilted her head a bit confused.

"Well, because you're short hehe!" I giggled. (Well, actually she's pretty tall considering Amane and Tsukasa are both 4'11 lol-)

"EH? OH COME ON! NOT FAIR!! I AM NOT!"

"ARE TO!"

"AM NOT!!!!"

"ARE TOOOOOOOOOO!"

"AM NOTTTTTT!"

"ARE T-" I then felt something heavy on my shoulder.

"Eh..?-" I tried turning around but a pair of hands covered my eyes and whispered in my ear, "Guess who~"

I giggled and then whispered back, "Tsu~" I said and then the pair of hands got taken off my face, "awww! How'd ya know?"

"Pretty obvious, blehh!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Hmph!" He said and pouted while crossing his arms.

"Uhm.. where should I even begin?- But.. Tsu?-" Minako's voice wasn't as jovial as usual and it seemed like her voice was dry with no emotion..

"Huh-? O-oh- Uhm.. y-ya.. He's the person I wanted to .. Uhm.. you know.." I don't know why I was so nervous.. But I was, maybe because I want her to accept that I like him.. I know she told me to be careful with him and all but I-...

~~~ "H-huh?- What do you mean?-" She put her head up and grabbed my hand and cupped it.

"There's this rumor, They say a girl from our class made him mad and the next thing that happened...was- that girl never came back to this school- they say he killed her- others say she ran away because of what he told her... Please- please...be careful-" She looked at me with this weirdsome expression.