Fight

"But the one who's caught now is.. You." I said, as I was about to jump on him and make my move, but someone suddenly came jumping down from the rooftop, and stood between him and I.

My blood boiled from anger. Not only had some innocent Mokkes been killed before this now these amateur exorcists are trying to defeat me. They sure know how to get me pissed off. I jumped back to avoid any sort of attack from either of them, I then managed to get a full image of the person..

My eyes weren't bland anymore but an expression filled with concern replaced them instead. What he did to the poor Mokke.. He can easily do to me.. I don't stand a chance. No... no, I can't think this way. If I do he's got me beat already. Calm dow and think. Think.

"So we finally meet ay? No.0."

I scoffed as I looked him dead in the eyes. "Finally meet my ass, so the time you murdered some innocent harmless creatures wasn't deemed what you call a true meeting now was it? What? Was that not fitting enough for you? Do you want to kill me too?"

I wasnt scarier anymore I was more determined to get a sense of justice if any.

His eyes widened. "Kill?-" from the look in his eyes that word somehow brought back memories. No matter.. what he did was a heinous act. Exorcism is a more civil way to end spirits yet he just murdered them in cold blood. How utterly disgusting.

I jumped back another feet, separating myself from the two boys. The girl who was with them was shocked and just stared at me in confusion. I hate them. I hate them all. I turned my attention to the 'murderer'. "Why the hell are you here and what do you want with me huh? What is it you seek from me. I have nothing to offer and even if I did I would never hand it over, not now that you crossed the line." The kid that had the Raiteijou, lowered his guard down for a split second and in that second I jumped up towards him and did a backflip in the air kicking the Raiteijou out of his hands. It shot out lighting as it sizzled down. I then realized there was a seal on his weapon. He couldn't have even exorcised me with that. Tch.

Klank Klank

An repulsing bluff..

The 'murderer' turned to me, his eyes... his eyes? They look eerily.. familiar? I bit my lip. It's probably because when we met his eyes were glowing neon and I was horrified... Those horrible glowing eyes are engraved in my memory. All of a sudden I felt dizzy... My eyes widened in shock... I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out.

"..."

Everything went black.

Hanako pov

************

----------Some time ago---------

Yashiro and the boy were acting while I was scanning the area for any signs of no.0... no luck. Quickly the aura around us changed... As I was looking at them I heard the doorknob jiggle. 'It must be them' I thought to myself. It was in a human form but it was see-through, must be no.0. I watcued no.0 come closer and closer. Yashiro then yelled out, "KOU-KUN NOW!"

...She was supposed to do a subtle movement- well I guess that'll work- No. 0 jumped back a bit from surprise. No.0 slipped. The boy yelled, "I'VE GOT YOU NOW EVIL SPIRIT!!!" No.0 fell on their bottom.

As time went through, things were getting out of hand, as no.0 was about to make a move I leaped from where I was and stood between both of them to keep it from going any farther. 'Never underestimate others, especially school wonders' I mentally noted. I turned to look at no.0, right when I did I realized that from the looks of it no.0 is a female. Interesting.

She jumped back and when she looked back at me I could see the horror on her face.. Her eyes even dimmed out- Odd... I broke the silence by saying, "So we finally met ay? No.0."

"Finally meet my ass, so the time you murdered some innocent harmless creatures wasn't deemed what you call a true meeting now was it? What? Was that not fitting enough for you? Do you want to kill me too?" She screamed at me, I was shocked what does she mean murdered?- I-i- "K-killed..??-" I never killed anyone, just-...

.....

She jumped back a foot. She turned her attention back to me. "Why the hell are you here and what do you want with me huh? What is it you seek from me. I have nothing to offer and even if I did I would never hand it over, not now that you crossed the line." She screamed with rage. What is she talking about... In what seemed to be a split second she jumped up towards the boy and did a backflip in the air, kicking the Raiteijou out of his hands.

Klank Klank

....

Dang it. Am not letting her go now, she has a lot of explaining to do. I ran up to her in a flash and placed both my index and middle finger on her forehead. Her breath hitched, while her eyes went wide.

"..."

And with that, she landed on the floor unconscious. The boy and Yashiro were shocked at everything that happened. It went so fast.

"I guess we'll have to get some answers ay?" I said while picking up the girl and carrying her up in bridal style, "Now what are you guys waiting for?~ let's go before she wakes up.~" I said, both of them nodding. This has been quite a day. Let's just hope she tells us why she thinks am I murder- and explain everything else that's been happening lately.

I am no.7, Hanako-san of the bathroom~ It's my duty as a wonder to see to it that everything is in order.~

??? pov

*************

"Ohhhh~ Well that was quite a show~," I said smirking, a good show indeed, I knew that Kanashi would be powerful but in the same time... Amane is waaay more powerful than she could ever be~!!! Hehe. Oaahhhh Sakura said not to mess with Kanashī butttt it's no funnn if I don'ttttt~ Hehe I have an idea~

"And with that let the show begin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1090