𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 - Don't Touch my Stuff, Airhead

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

╔══════════════╗

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝! 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!"

╚══════════════╝

Third Person POV:

"...I'm gonna head out, will you be here tomorrow?" You asked, looking down at the boy who's eyes darted across his paper.

"Yeah. You're done working?" He asks, looking up at you. His expression looks like he's holding himself back from saying something.

"Yeah, I made some plans to go see a friend," You said, clutching the straps of your backpack and laughing nervously.

 "Oh ok, see you," He says, waving a little and then turning back to his homework.

You turned around and smiled a little as you made your way out of the library. It felt nice to make a new friend. But you wondered if that was even considered making a new friend, or if he even thought the same. The cold AC blew over your face as you walked back into the 1A dorms, helping you feel refreshed.

The lounge area was quiet and mostly empty except for Hagakure and Oijiro, who were eating together. Everyone in class 1A knew how obvious it was that the two of them liked each other, you thought it was cute.

"Hi, Y/N!" Hagakure waved to you, it was a good thing she was wearing long sleeves otherwise you probably wouldn't have been able to tell.

"Hi guys!" You said, walking past them and into the elevator.

You made it to your dorm and set down you stuff. It was only Monday but it already felt like a long week, per usual. However, it did feel nice to have your homework done. You pulled out your phone and called Bakugou. The ringer ran for a moment before the other line was picked up.

"Hey," He said, panting through the speaker.

"Hey, are you almost done?" You asked, plopping onto your bed.

"Yeah, I just finished, I'm on my way back," He answers.

"Oh alright, can I meet you in your dorm?" You ask, kicking your feet off the side of the bed.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon, don't touch my stuff, airhead." Even though you couldn't see Katsuki, you could still feel his smirk through the phone.

"Airhead? That's a new one-" You scowled.

"I know, clever right?  With your weakling quirk and all," He jokes.

"I'm not that weak, you ass!" You retorted and rolled your eyes.

"Hah, whatever helps you sleep at night. See you at my dorm, dipshit," He laughs before hanging up.