𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑 - Truth Revealed

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

╔══════════════╗

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞!"

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝, 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝,"

╚══════════════╝

Third Person POV

"Come on now, Y/N," Bakugou rolled your body over so that you were facing up, "It's a goddamn school day, now wake your ass up."

"NoOo," You groaned, pulling your blanket back over you, "I wanna stay in bed, get in bed with me let's skip school and sleep."

"Y/N," Bakugou shook his head at you before leaning down to kiss your cheek and whisper in your ear, "I'll walk to class without you."

"What?" You immediately sat up in bed, your face featuring fear.

"Dumbass," Bakugou rolled his eyes and opened your blinds, letting the sun shine through your dorm room.

"Get dressed then come out and walk to breakfast with me, okay?" He stepped out of your room and closed the door behind him.

With that, you quickly hopped out of bed and threw your pajamas on the floor, looking around for pieces of your uniform that you had thrown off the day before. For the first time in a very long time, you were finally excited to go about with your day.

You were so excited to tell your friends about you and katsuki, and to be able to walk around the school campus with his hand in yours. But it also made you really nervous, how would people react?

After getting dressed and fixing your hair, you creaked open your dorm room door to see Katsuki leaning against hallway wall, his leg kicked up behind him and his arms crossed.

"You done?" His attention is brought towards you.

"Yeah!" You smiled, closing your door before you pranced on over to the ash blonde, grabbing ahold of his arm.

"Fucking beautiful," Bakugou looked down at you as the two of you walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Hah?" Your cheeks turned a bright pink hue as you looked up at your boyfriend in shock, "I'm not even wearing makeup, I literally look worse than yesterday."

"Bold of you to assume that your not pretty without makeup," Bakugou scoffed, squeezing your hand, "You're always beautiful, I just haven't had the courage to tell you, idiot."

You stopped walking, causing Bakugou to look at you funny.

"The fuck?" Bakugou stood there looking at you frown, your eyes glistening.

"You're too good to me," You gasped, "Thank you, you're also very pretty."

"You're gonna make us late, dumbass," Bakugou scoffed, dragging you to the elevator while you practically glowed next to him.