𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 - Feelings Ruin Friendships

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

╔══════════════╗

"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤?!"

"𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬,"

╚══════════════╝

Second Person POV

It had now been over two weeks since you and Shinsou had broken up. Things were starting to feel normal again and you and the ash blonde were back on great terms.

Katsuki looked at your slightly hunched over figure. You had your hands on your knees while you supported yourself so that you could catch your breath.

Mr. Aizawa had the class training together in pairs and of course you and Katsuki had chosen to team up.

"Ok! I'm done! Hit me with your best shot!" You stood back up and got into a fighting stance as the ash blonde smirked and took a couple steps back.

As Bakugou sent explosions towards you, you would blow them back using strong gusts of wind or dodge them if you could. However, as easy as you think dodging them may be, it is actually extremely difficult to dodge an explosion.

You sent a strong rope of wind to try to knock the boy off of his feet, but he used his quirk to blast himself into the air and out of reach.

Both of you had messed up hair and sweat dripping down your faces when you could hear your teacher's stern voice interrupt everyone, calling you all to gather around.

"You're improving," Katsuki wiped his forehead and walked with you to Mr. Aizawa who was going on about how you guys did great but still needed work.

"Thanks, I feel like my lungs are gonna deflate," You tilted your head and smiled at him before pinching at his arm, "You're getting better too!"

 Katsuki's heart thumped in his chest, "Whatever." Despite looking like you were just run over by a semi truck, you still managed to be the most gorgeous person in the whole world to him.

You collapsed on a bench that was a little ways away from where Aizawa was talking to some students and Katsuki followed closely behind.

"I'm going to bed now, night night-" You lay your head on your sweat rag before Katsuki yanked you up by your arm.

"You still got the whole damn day ahead of ya, dumbass," He grabbed you by your chin and used your rag to wipe the sweat from your tired face.

"Thanks," You huffed as Bakugou opened your water bottle and shoved it into your hands. "Hydrate or die-drate!" The boy chugged down his own water while you laughed at his stupid rhyme.

Meanwhile, in the background, Hagakure and Ochako were gushing over the way that Bakugou cared for you.

"Why is it taking them so long to just get together already?!" Sero walked up from behind the girls, motioning towards you and Bakugou while the girls just shook their heads.