𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 - Katsuki (Empath) Sensing Bad Vibes

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 (𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡) 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬

╔══════════════╗

"𝐈𝐬 𝐡𝐞... 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰."

╚══════════════╝

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU DUMBASS!"

Katsuki smacked you in the face with a pillow causing you to jolt awake.

"HUH?!" You sat up and rubbed your eyes, your vision was still blurry. You looked up to see Bakugou standing next to your bed, fully dressed in school uniform with a grimace plastered on his face.

"You slept past your alarm, goddammit!" He grabbed your uniform from the hook on the back of your door and threw it at you, smirking as he watched you fumble trying to catch it.

"I slept through my alarm?!" You jumped out of bed and began to shove your belongings into your backpack, running towards the door before Katsuki grabbed you by the collar of your pajamas.

"AT LEAST PUT ON YOUR UNIFORM?!" He pulled you back into your room before fleeing into the hallway and slamming your door behind him to give you privacy.

As soon as you were dressed and ready you ran out of your dorm to find Katsuki waiting for you in the hallway.

"How the fuck did you sleep through your alarm?! It woke everyone else up EXCEPT for you!" The ash blonde scoffed and walked along side you, making your way downstairs.

"I went to bed at like 3 am-"

"Again?! Why the hell were you even up that late?!"

"I was watching movies with Shinsou?"

"Oh, gross."

"Gross?! You're just jealous!" You dramatically crossed your arms and Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows at your statement.

"AM NOT!"

He was jealous. He was definitely jealous. He remembered how you used to always beg him to stay up with you, to watch movies or fool around. And yet, he usually declined and claimed that it bothered him. But now, you never came to him for that kind of stuff anymore. You always went to Shinsou, and that hurt him.

He pushed all of his feelings to the back of his head, trying not to let himself get "vulnerable."

"Can't believe your stupid ass tried to go to school in your pajamas. This isn't kindergarten."

"Well I WISH it WAS!"

________________________________________

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, Y/N. From what I've heard, I don't think Shinsou will let that happen, he's like madly in love with you!" Mina rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she leaned over the cafeteria table.