𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔 - Happily Ever After [The End]

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

╔══════════════╗

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐧!"

"𝐌𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐞..."

╚══════════════╝

Second Person POV

It was a saturday morning, early enough that the sun hadn't even come up yet. And yet here you were wrapping yourself in a soft blanket, sliding on your slippers.

It had only been a few days since you and Bakugou had made it official, so it made you want to spend your first weekend as a couple with each other.

You wished that you could spend the night in your boyfriends room, however, there were strict rules going against sleeping the night in your peers room when it wasn't a slumber party involving multiple people. Which is why you got yourself up so early in the morning to go see Katsuki.

You could still crawl into bed with him and spend time with him, or at least imagine that you had spent the night.

Grabbing your whale plush, you left your dorm and trudged through the dorm corridor, trying to walk quietly so that you didn't wake any of your friends.

You approached Bakugou's door and slowly turned the knob, not bothering to knock since you knew that he would be asleep this early.

After sneaking into his room, you softly closed the door and tiptoed over to the edge of his bed, pulling the covers open as gently as you could.

The ash blonde was startled by the sudden movement, both of his eyes shooting open, "Y/N?!"

"Hi, Kat," You crawled into the bed next to him with a stupid smile.

"What the hell are you doing waking me up at the ass crack of dawn like this?" Bakugou sat up in his bed to look at the clock on his nightstand, revealing his shirtless figure.

"I wanted to sleep with you!" You chirped, tugging the blanket back over the both of you and rolling around to face him.

"H-Huh?!" Bakugou choked, his face turning red in record time.

"What? No- Not like that, idiot!" You sputtered, "I wanted to spend the morning with you!"

Bakugou slumped back into his bed, laying on his side to face you, "Couldn't even wait three fucking hours for me to wake up, you missed me that bad, huh?"

"What about it? You didn't miss me??" You pouted, trying to conceal a smile.

"Tch, I was just playing," He rolled his eyes.

"Roll over," you giggled, pushing his shoulders to make him face the other way as he barely complied.

"The fuck? Why?" He asked before you threw a hand around his waist and pulled his back against your front.