Ours??

A few minutes went by before Carl notices that you're gone. "Have you seen Aaliyah" Carl asks Debbie. "Last time I seen her she was talking to that dark haired man with the blue eyes" Debbie says. Carl stands on the yacht where everyone can see him and shouts "HAVE ANYONE SEEN AALIYAH" Carl asks.

Everyone is looking around mumbling to themselves that none of them have seen her." So it's like a thousand people on this Fucking yacht and no one has seen her" Carl says balling his fists. "Carl calm down" Fiona says.

"NO DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN MY GIRL IS MISSING AND NO ONE HAS SEEN HER AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN" Carl says angrily. He gets off the yacht gets in his car and starts to call your phone, but it goes straight to voicemail. "DAMN IT!!" he says hitting his hands on the steering wheel.

Aaliyah's Pov

"What the fuck do you want from me" you say to him. "You" he says putting his hands through your hair. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME" you say. "This will go a whole lot easier if you just cooperate" he says touching your face. "Listen I don't even know you and you don't know me so how are you so obsessed with me" you ask.

"Oh I know a lot about you" he says smirking. *Remember Axel" he says smiling. "Yeah" you say
I'm his twin brother Jackson he says. "Okay I didn't kill him or nothing we just broke it off because we were so different" you say." Yeah but when I saw you with him I knew y'all weren't meant for each other and you belong to me" he says.

"FIRST OFF BITCH I DON'T BELONG TO NOBODY" you say trying to hit him but he catches it. "Why cant you just be a good girl and be nice?" he says squeezing your face. He takes you to his house ties you to the bed.

Carl is still in the car searching and the others are on the way to the house. 5 hours later Carl comes back home. "Did you find her" Debbie asks.
"Do yOu SeE hEr" he says sarcastically. "I'm sorry I'm just so fucking mad like what did she do to deserve this" he says drinking a beer. " It's okay we're all a little upset" Fiona says rubbing his back.

Aaliyah's pov

Jackson gets on the bed with you and lays next to you. "I would make love to yo sexy body but I don't want to risk hurting our babies" he says rubbing your stomach. "OUR!!" You say. "Yeah our" he say kissing your neck.

"No the Fuck there not and I'll be damned if you come anywhere near MY kids" you say as you spit in his face. "You naughty fucking slut I should slap the Fuck out of you but imma save all that for later" he says rubbing your thighs. "Now you stay here while I go change, oh wait you can't because your tied up" he says laughing.