Chapter Nine

Three days has passed since then. Nothing seemed to be wrong as of now.

Rena and Lyam had been realesed from their rooms and were allowed to take it easy over the next few days.

Now, it was Sunday evening. Rena and Lyam sat on the couchs watching television, Malachi and Joci were playing checkers, Edwin was reading, and Watson and I sat at the table eating a late night snack.

"Attention all patients, the time is now 11 p.m. Please report to your rooms and sleep well! " Tonya said over the intercom system.

All of us cleaned up before heading off to our seperate rooms, however, as I lay in bed, something feels.. off.

It's kind of hot in here..

Standing up, I took my shirt off.

I wish Tatum was here right now...

Opening my eyes suddenly, my entire body ached and burned.

Blinking and rubbing my eyes, I sat up slowly, dizziness hitting me like a bus.

Sliding out of bed carefully, I left the room, wearing on a pair of red basketball shorts.

Yawning as I walked into the room, Edwin was no where to be found.

"Where's Edwin? " I asked Watson, who sat at their usual table near the far wall.

"His rut started last night. He woke everyone up by yelling too loud, everyone but you in appears." he stated as he took a huge bite of cereal.

"That's strange.. Kayde wasn't the first one there? I thought he' d get his 'alpha sense' or some shit like that. " Lyam stated from his usual place on the couch.

After eating breakfast, we hung out in the room for a bit before going outside. However strangly enough, I needed to come back in to cool off a bit.

My lower stomach had been cramping and aching all day. As well as something other strange.

My member was hard. It used to get like this back when I was around 12 or 13.

But after around an hour or so, it'd go away, however now it ached, longed for something.

Walking down the hallway, another strange wave of dizziness hit, almost knocking me down.

Breathing loudly, I tried to make whatever was wrong with my cock stop by moving it and making it less noticeable.

When I did so, touching it felt... good?

Does it need to be touched? I don't need to pee, so I have no reason to touch it.. right?

Maybe I should go find Tonya and ask her..

"Tonya?" I asked as I went into her office.

She sat at her desk looking stressed before jumping as I slammed the door open harder than I meant to.

It bounced off the wall as I walked quickly over to her, taking big strides.

"Woah, you looked recked. " she said jokingky, however I was not in mood for jokes.

Growling lowly at her, I shut the door before whipping back around towards her.

"What's up? " she asked, leaning back in her chair.

"Something is wrong. " I said, my breathing still very heavy and loud.

"M-my penis hurts and it's hard. I don't know why. " I said, sort of embarrassed. Of what? I don't know.