ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode ✪ ᴥ︎︎︎

Author👩‍🎓: To all the beauties out there ! Hi this is the author here ! Don't worry I am not here to start a long author note but to begin this book for you all !

Our story is taking place back in 1999 ! Yeah , a long time ago , but that was the time the songs of AR Rahman was taking over the south of the sub-continent (Indian) !

The time when beauty was absolutely considered with the complexion and shape of a person.

But that didn't stop love to bloom between Balu and Vaidehi.

Come let us jump into their love story ❣︎

☀︎☏︎ March 28 1999 ☏︎☀︎︎

Balu , a 25 year old lean yet muscular boy. He is a Chennai vaasi (A guy who is living in Chennai). After completing his MBBS degree , Balu is now working as a duty doctor in Ramakrishna Medical centre in Chennai. He is the chocolate boy of the hospital. Handsome , humorous and smart ; he is everything people in this time period would consider a settled man.

To top it all , he has never been in any relationship , that is enough for all the aunties and uncles to pester him to marry their daughters.

But Balu never settled for any girl , because he wants to feel butterflies flutter in his stomach , the wind to swish past his hair and his heart to beat out of his chest when he sees his woman. He wants to fall in love with her so deep that he would never be able to climb out of it.

His words not mine.

He was the Aravind Swamy of the campus when he was doing his MBBS.

Lean yet muscular , cute yet innocent and white as a pearl. He had and has the ability to make girls swoon over him with just a smile. Ladies and gentlemen here I present Balu !!!!

Madhavan (Maddy) as Balu Mahadevam

Balu Mahadevam , Doctor Balu Mahadevam

Balu Mahadevam , Doctor Balu Mahadevam. As much of a chocolate boy he is , he still lives with his parents. A father who can't stop feeling proud about his son being a doctor and a mother who can't stop bragging to neighbour aunties about her son.

He is the perfect eligible bachelor of 2000s !

Enough of Balu , let us turn our attention to Vaidehi.

Vaidehi is not your modern , lean or pearly white girl who lives in Chennai with her MBA degree.

Vaidehi is a plussize or chubby or plump village girl who is living her life with her family in her father's native village. She has been home caged since her schoolings.

Her life isn't exactly easy , being poor was never easy , but that doesn't limit anyone's happiness , that doesn't limit people from searching for happiness.

But her problem was her appearance and shortage of knowledge.

She isn't exactly what the community describes beautiful , she isn't exactly what the community call well educated.

She is not curvy , nor thick , she is fat. Voluptuous. Voluptuous with cute dimples on her cheeks. But it is sad that girl tease her still. Aunty. That was what her classmate called her when she accidentally bumped into him in the streets after almost 5 after her schoolings which was just yesterday.

Though she keeps a straight face , deep down she was sad and disappointed. Sad and disappointed because she knew from then not even one boy can like her , or even look at her in a different way rather than a fat human.

Not that she never had such thoughts , but that moment made her realise it is final.

Is there no one to praise this beauty ?

Ashwini Radhakrishnan as Vaidehi

This book is about a illiterate insecure plussize girl who finally found her love through the eyes of the chocolate-boy doctor