ᴥ︎︎︎ Episode 1 ᴥ︎︎︎

A glimpse of Balu 👇

_________________________________________

"Bye da machan ! Don't forget to call haan !" Balu's friend Shakthi shouts waving at Balu who is hanging from the train while holding his traveling bag.

"Ok, Shakthi! Pray for me da !" Balu shouts back as his mother tugs him inside the train by his shirt.

"Haan!" Shakthi's voice echoes as Balu laughs at his mother's stern yet frightened face.

"Nothing will happen ma, come," Balu says shrugging as he walks towards their seat.

"You are being lethargic Balu. What will your father and I do if you leave us? You should not hang like that from any running vehicles Balu, they are dangerous" His mother advices him, shooting daggers as she settles down near his father.

Balu chuckles hearing his mother, he can only remember his college days when he would do exactly that every day in Government Bus. Why even yesterday he was hanging leisurely from the Government Bus whooping while feeling air swished past making his hair fly.

"Ada Meenakshi stop stressing him. We are going to meet his bride, let him be happy" his father replies as he wears the specs in his hands which he just wiped neat.

Balu looks down at his lap and sighs hearing his father.

Yes, Balu is being dragged to Aandipatti (a village name) to meet his bride.

Not being able to wait any longer for their only son's marriage his parents finally decided to get him married.

They started searching for a suitable bride about 6 months ago, but finally, their eyes became fixed upon this particular girl.

After one week of blackmailing Balu and they have finally succeeded in dragging him to the village.

Balu didn't have any go, what to expect when his parents blackmail that they will complain police that he is the reason they die and commit suicide, Balu had no go but to accept and come along with his parents.

After hearing this news Shakthi was happy his friend will finally get married. So sweet friend right? But don't judge him easily because at least then girls will approach him to get in a relationship with him instead of his friend.

Shakthi is the typical hero's friend, many girls approach him..........to get Balu's attention and then not spare him a glance after getting rejected by Balu.

Nevertheless, Shakthi accepted to pray for Balu, what else can Balu do except to send prayers to the god himself to save him from this fiasco? He isn't a supervillain to plot any super plan nor does he wish to hurt his parents in any way.

He needs to feel butterflies flutter in his stomach, air swish past him, and heartbeat out of his chest, yeah yeah he has repeated this line for almost years to his parents that they finally got bored of hearing it.