Chapter 5:Bestfriend

ANNYEONG PEOPLE!!!
Omegesh! I can't believe this story reached 1k (reads)!
TNX FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!
LOVE 'YA!!!
and again,SORRY for not updating. T^T
I'm hoping that you will still support this story... Saranghae!

Ps.please share this story to your friends aswell.thank you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taeyeon's P.O.V

After Baekhyun companied me going to SNSD's dorm from their dorm.I went to SNSD's hangout place.

I went their alone,I woar a simple t-shirt and pants,put on a loose black jacket with a matching cap.

PERFECT! A boyish style for me~

I sat on the counter and drank an ice cold lemonade for myself.

I remembered awhile ago when Baekhyun companied me going to my dorm.

When I was about to open the door,He pinned me in the wall beside the door.He leaned closer to my face and whispered. "You're cute when nervous Tae."He said seductively then he moved his face closer to mine.I faced down and formed an expressionless smile for some seconds.
He lifted up my chin with his index finger and slowly moved his lips closer to mine.
AARRRRGGG! This is the last straw!!!
I grinded my teeth and glared at him.
I saw his eyes grew big in shock.
(Waahhh! Kyeopta Baek! ^^-Author)
"Ya! If you're going to be a perv like that,I think a motel would be great place for you!---ohhh wait...I stand corrected...A bar! Yeah! The bar...so if you just leave me alone and go strip to a bar...I'll surely appreciate it."I said in anger then went inside the dorm leaving him there alone.
(Well said Taeng! Btw...please don't hate Tae-Author)
I slowly and slightly opened the door,then peeked a lil.
0.0 The F?! What's wrong with this guy?! I already gave him a ceremony~ (lol! ) but he is still smiling!
He skipped as he left,while a wide smile was written all over his face!
@-@

Aiiissshhh! Why am I mezmerizing those kind of memories.Aiiissshhh!

I continued drinking my lemonade and took a selca.

°The next day°

Tiffany's P.O.V

All of the snsd members including me,went to SMent building to practice our choreo for our new comeback.(lelz!)

•SNSD's Practice Room•

.

.

.

Dance..

.

.

.

.

Dance..

BOOM!!!! Sooooo Tired.

"Okay guys,good work! Let's continue after a 30 minute break."-Taeng said as she wiped her sweat.

"Ne!" We said in unison.

I sat on the floor as I leaned in the wall with Yuri and TaeTae.

YoonHyoSic went outside the practice room, SooSunSeo went to the studio to practice their vocals.

"Hey guys...Did you hear that a boy group will perform with us in the upcoming dream concert?"-Yuri

"Jinja?!"-Taeyeon asked. ?_?