Chapter 7

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

"Aaahhhh!!!! Ireona!~" Tiffany yelled as she keep throwing pillows on us.
By the way,We're here in the living room.Tiffany brought us here.
Wae???

"Tiffany...It's 3 in the morning.. /yawns/" Taeyeon said then hugged her pillow.
"Yeah unnie..."Seohyun said.

"We will go to the beach...so pack your things now.." Tiffany said as she showed her eyesmile.

"I don't want to go to Tricia."I replied. Fany said we will go to the 'bitch' ,right?

Sunny agreed with me.And also Sooyoung.

"Tricia?..Oh right! Let's bring her too.~" Fany said as she packed her things.

"Bring Tricia? But aren't we going to the bitch? And Isn't that her?" Yuri whispered.
We chuckled.

"Fanny unnie...Who's going to pay?" Yoona asked.

"Ofcourse my Suho---" We were shocked as Tiffany flushed red and rushed going to the restroom.

"Something smells fishy."
Taeyeon squinted.

"And we're not even at the beach yet!" Seohyun giggled.

And silence was formed for 5 seconds until my phone ringed.

Oh a phone call from a stranger? How nice.

Maybe a sasaeng fan or... I should just check.

I answered the phone call and it was Kai! Okay okay. What a great call.
My day is already complete. ㅋㅋㅋ

Tricia's P.O.V

I received a text from my nice friend. *Smirk* she told me that exo and snsd will go to the beach today. What a great day to go to the beach. I should come too.

I woar my strapless bikini and put on shorts and went off.

I went to EXO's dorm.

As I pushed the button, the gate opened. And a magnificent handsome guy was right in front of me.

Baekhyun.

I was in awe. His messy hair and saliva beside his mouth was just perfect for my eyes.

It made me hugged him and i dont know why.

"Good morning." I whispered.

------

Sorry for this lame and short update😭