Introduction(Please Read)

Author's note: I just want to say that this story is based on a real story and some of the names had been replaced to something else, so if your name had been used here, it is not intended and was just a coincidence.

More info: As I said this is based on a real story and the story is still going in real life and still not finish so I'm hoping in no time it will finish and this wattpad story will also finish. I might change some parts of the story and add some to it to make it even better.

Important information: This is my first time writing a story that will be publish publicly so please don't be too harsh on me, I just thought this story that happened would make a good wattpad story so... Yeah that's why I'm writing this.

Thank you to my cousin who made the cover for this book, and I would like to also thank her for pushing me on finally writing this.

About author:
Hi, I'm Sugar_blossom and you can call me galactic for short. My pronounce are she/her but I don't mind they/them pronounce, you can interact with me by using the comments down below and I would appreciate it if you do. Hope you enjoy reading this and I love you all, don't forget to drink water and eat, please take care of yourself😘❤️.

Love,
Author

About the story:

This story will take place online and not IRL.

This story is mainly Ches's POV and No one's POV

Characters:

Ches- The girl in the story
Simon- The boy in the story
Anne- Ches's cousin
Klyde-Ches's Bestfriend
Aliyah- Ches's Friend                                  Jheann- Ches's friend and Simon's friend                                                              Gab- Ches's boybestfriend
Chariz- Ches's new classmate and bestfriend

Settings of the story:
Minecraft
Chat/messenger
Twitter
YouTube

In this story the main characters Ches and Simon are new to the school and had manage to made some new friends in a group chat squad. When they met each other they started talking and became closer to each other because of Minecraft youtubers and their similarities. 

__________________________________________

✨Introduction done with 365 words✨