First Day Of School

No one's POV.

It was a new school year, Ches and Simon are both turning grade 7 and have to go to a new school. Both of them knew it would be a difficult change specially because of the pandemic, but luckily Ches's bestfriend is also going to the same school as she, and Simon's old classmate too.

Ches's POV.

tomorrow's the first day of school and I'm really nervous and excited at the same time. I wanted for it to be perfect because I want to make my parents proud of me and because I also need to maintain my grades for the discount in my tuition fee. I'm less nervous because I'm talking to my friends Aliyah and Klyde, Klyde have been my friend since we are 4 years old so it's really nice that we are in the same class, Aliyah have been also my friend since she moved in our old school which was when we're grade 1. I'm really thankful to have them as my friends and it also turns out classmates in our new school. 

No one's POV.

It's the first day of school, Ches had showered and eaten breakfast and now getting ready to start her day. She opened her phone and got her headset on and plug it in, she opened the app that they're gonna use for their class/webinar. 

Ches' POV.

Before I even log in to my account a notification pop up, it was from one of our teachers, the message reads  "Students, your math teacher just message me saying there had been a problem with his laptop, so for your 9:30-10:30 am class it's gonna be science and your math class will be move for 10:31 am. Is that clear?" I sighed we don't have a break?. I quickly replied to our teacher "yes po sir, thank you for letting us know". I put my math book aside and got my science book to get ready for our science class.

No one's POV.

Ches couldn't join the call because of an error that occurred on the website they will be using, she messaged their teacher on their group chat to ask why and how she can join the webinar, but then the teacher said that the class for that day is cancelled because of an error with the website.

Ches's POV.

'Dang it', I said with an irritated voice but I'm also relieved about not having a class for today so my classmates and I can get to know each other.

No one's POV.

They started messaging and getting to know each other on their gc where their teachers are also on. One of their teachers said "Kids, it's nice that you guys are getting to know each other but can you please make a different gc where the teachers are not on it. Thanks".

Ches and other of her new friends decided to make the gc and introduced their self one by one, of course not all of them did but Ches and her old friends got closed with their new classmates so it was easy for them now to interact. Once everyone that wanted to introduce their self was done, they started a video chat(idk why they didn't do it for them to introduce but... Yeah that's fine lmao).

Ches got really closed with her new classmates and became friends with them.

Ches's POV. (BTW the boy is not Simon)

I don't know why but I felt different talking to one of my new boy classmate(which I became bestfriends with), not for me to rush this feeling but... I think I liked him. He graduated here in this school I transferred on, so I know that my new friend that also graduated here know him. So I told this feeling I felt to my new friend about this boy, and also about the boy I liked when I was Elementary... I didn't think much of it until I saw a notification, 'Chariz added you to a group chat' I quickly checked it and immediately regret telling her. She named the gc 'team (his name)' and she added some of my friends by asking them if they are team (his name) and not surprisingly enough they agreed, and now I just want the ground to swallow me up out of embarrassment...

No one's POV.

The day went by quickly and Ches made more friends, it wasn't hard for her because she already know most of them from different competitions she attended with them.

_________________________________________

✨777 words
The photo used for this chapter is made by me using Canva.