Chapter 1~A month later~

Elora sat in her office, looking at her letters and found one from her father.
And Elladan entered her office,
"Elora, my father send a letter of the dinner tonight. Are we going? Do you want to go? I mean, it's been a month since you saw your father and brother,"
Elladan was carful how he asked his wife the question. They had barley been married for a month. And she still hadn't let him visit her chambers at night either since they married. So they still hadn't consummated their marriage yet either. But she had opened up to him more. He now knew of her emotions connection with her powers and that she sometimes loses control. And he had promised her he would be there for her if she loses control.

Elora looked up at her husband and stood up from her desk,
"Elladan, I still don't know if I'm ready. What if I lose control? I don't know if my father will react in a kindly and understanding way or if he will see me as some humans do. A monster,"
"Hey...,"Elladan said calmly. And he put on a hand on her shoulder,
"There's nothing wrong about you. You're not a monster. You're wonderful, kind and brave person. You're just like any other elleth. You were only born a light elf. And just like other light elves, you got abilities that makes you special,"
And Elora smiled at her husband,
"Thank you, Elladan. You're a good friend and good husband,"
Elladan smiled, "What do you say? Shall we go on that feast. I assume that's what your father's letter is about too,"
And Elora opened the letter from her father and read it.
"Yes," She smiled.
Elladan smiled, "Let's get ready then. I tell the guards to prepare The carriage,"
And he left and Elora smiled for herself. Maybe Ilitri was right. Maybe he could learn her to love again.

And Elladan gave her a small kiss on the forehead, "I shall see to the carriage,"
And he left her office and Emersion entered her office, "Elora, I'm coming with you to Rivendell. If something happens, I'll be there to
protect you," And Elora smiled, "Thank you, Emersion,"