Chapter 12:~Saved~

Hadrian walked through the corridors, ready to have some fun with his captive elf. It's been three days since he kidnapped The Prince of Mirkwood now. And The Prince was greatly injured and weak now. The poison he had given him would kill him in a few days.

He took out his keys to Legolas cell, when the whole wall on his left side was broken by dragon fire.
*Damn it! The Dragon Queen must have sent her dragons to find her brother!,*
"Drop the keys or we will burn you to the ground!,"Starlight exclaimed.
Hadrian swallowed and dropped the keys and backed away from the dragons,
"Tell your Queen I'm ready!," And he disappeared in a dark smoke.

Starlight broke up the cell Legolas was in,
"It's going to be okay, Legolas Thranduilion, we're going to take you to your family,"
And a dragon cub burned Legolas chains so they would break from their tied to the wall.
And the unconscious Legolas fell forward but Starlight caught him and helped the young prince up on her back,
"I guess I have to fly quick and carful. Hold on, Greenleaf. You'll be back in Rivendell in no time,"
And the dragons flew away.

(Rivendell)

"Elora, come on! You can do better!," Thranduil exclaimed.
And Elora turned to her father, "Thank you for believing in me!,"
And she send Aragorn to the ground with a little of magic.
And Thranduil smiled, "That's better!,"
And suddenly, they heard sound of dragons.
And everyone looked up and saw Starlight coming flying with something on her back. And three other smaller dragons behind her.

"Oh, Legolas!,"Elora exclaimed.
"My son!," Thranduil said.
And Elora went over to Starlight and helped her unconscious brother off The ice fire dragon, "What has happened to him?,"
Starlight looked at her Queen sadly, "I'm afraid Hadrian has mind tortured him. And wiped him as you can see on his chest and back. You are the only one who can save him. But bringing him back to the happy elf he once was will not be easy, I'm afraid,"
Elora swallowed.
"Elora, I did not say being The Dragons Queen would be easy,"Starlight explained, "You are a dragon, my Queen, be a dragon
And Elora swallowed. And Starlight and the other dragons flew away.
----------

Elora healed her brother's injuries. And a dragon cub landed on her shoulder.
"How is he? Is he going to be alright?,"Aragorn asked.
"Yes, but I fear the worst,"Elora sighed, "We don't know what game Hadrian has played with his mind," And suddenly, Legolas started waking up.
"Legolas?,"Elora whispered. And Legolas opened his eyes,
"Elora? How did I? The injuries? The poison,"
"It's okey. They're healed. You're safe now,"Elora told her brother.
"The dragons saved you, mellon nin,"Aragorn explained.
"Dragons?,"Legolas asked confused. And the dragon Seara who sat on Elora's shoulder screamed a little at Legolas.
And suddenly, Thranduil, Elrond, Gimli, Elladan, Elrohir and Arwen entered.
"My son,"Thranduil exclaimed. "I killed her, ada,"Legolas cried. And Thranduil looked at his son in confusion, "Who?," Legolas swallowed, "I killed naneth, adar," "No, you didn't,"Thranduil said calmly and hugged his son tightly, "Your mother loved you. More than anyone. More than life itself. And she would never think that of any of you," And Elora smiled at her father and a dragon cub landed in front of Legolas who smiled at the dragon,

"He's cute. What's his name?,"Legolas asked and smiled at the dragon.
"Her name is Seara,"Elora smiled.
And Legolas smiled, "What kind of dragon is she,"He asked.
Elora smiled, "She's a silver dragon. They are usually harmless. Their fire can't cause much harm. But their bites can. They can bite you to death when they feel threatened. Their teeth contains poison. When you are bitten by a silver dragon, you get injected with the poison through the wound. An elf will die on a day with the poison inside them. A human dies within three hours after they've been bitten. A dwarf in a day. But silver dragons usually keep their distance from dwarfs. They don't like them so much,"
"Oh! I'm thankful for that!,"Gimli said.
"Legolas, you need to eat something,"Elrond said, "It's nearly dinner time,"
And Aragorn helped his friend stand up. And they left.