~*Chapter 37*~

~Remi~

Of all the times for drama to occur it had to occur Ices' birthday party. You probably wondering who it was that showed up the party right? It wasn't Nina, if that's who you thought, I hadn't heard from her since she tried to pull the okie doke on me that night. I assume she's running scared cause she thinks I am going to saying to the Feds. Me of all people call the cops on her is ridiculous I am too afraid to go back to jail my damn self. She should be very worried about what I might do to her though cause I know a lot of things about her that she forgot and even more that she didn't know I knew. Before I moved out, I took photographs of a lot of stuff just in case. As I said though the person that showed up was none other than the bitch from the party store. Apparently, she's in Jade and Shai's single mother group and they invited her to the party. Ok control yourself Remi it's all a distant memory now, but it took everything in my power to keep Lisa from seriously hurting her and if that wasn't bad enough, now the bitch knows where we live at too. Thank you, God she didn't figure, out that we were together or I'd be listening to Lisa go on and on about how she was going to tell the public instead of listening to her talk about how Bill wants to have a meeting with them about continuing the tour.

And another thing, Ti just got over being sick like damn can she get a chance to rest. Babe if you don't wanna go just say something I mean you have a say in the group as well. It's not that easy when we you gotta consider two other people's feelings and ability to feed their families. Well have you talked to them about it, maybe they feeling the same way about it? I already know what they are going to say, Chill is going to be like let's get this money and Ti is going to play devil's advocate and eventually agree with Chill even when she knows damn well she needs to rest. Maybe she won't now that she's found Justice, maybe she'll be calmer about it. Ughh she won't she'll fall in line with Chill and I'll be stuck doing it. Babe do you not wanna be in TLC anymore? She looked at me and didn't say anything while she bit the inside of her lip. You don't do you? Sometimes Remi I really don't, I wanna know what it's like to just be Lisa and not be Lisa tied to, two other people. Or to a record label who uses and abuses us. I couldn't even get them to let me do a solo cd without them thinking about the group. I love the group but damn we all separate people with separate dreams and desires. Tell them that Lisa. They wouldn't understand. They wouldn't, or you don't think they would. Ti would, because she wants to do stuff outside the group as well. So, Chilli is holding yall back. I wouldn't say it like that, but I would say she has certain pull with Bill about things that Ti and I don't necessarily know about. Not to mention he manages her solo endeavors as well. Sounds like a conflict of Interest to me Li, he can't speak for TLC and Chilli at the same time. If he's going to do that, then you and Tionne need separate management to go in for your separate things as well. I'd been thinking about that and I was wondering if you'd do it. Me! I don't know the first thing about managing an artist and I am a DJ how am I gonna do that? You know I have Left Eye Productions, I wanna give you a share of in exchange for you managing my personal projects. Isn't that what you have Stephanie for? I need her for the day-to-day stuff, I need you for the big stuff like making sure I stay on top of this project with for Justice, helping me navigate things with TLC, and some other passion projects I have as well. I trust you and I know you will push me to get it done.

She was practically begging me to help her and I couldn't let my baby down like that. It was strange that Bill was not only TLC's manager, but he was also managing Chill too, no offense to her, and I am sure we'll fix our "relationship" in the future, but I need to look out for Lisa's best interests and if she wants to focus on more individual projects, I can't be mad at her for that. I'll do it! Really, she said smiling at me. Yes, under one condition. What's that? Left Eye Production I want more than a share of it. More than a share she said raising her eye brow at me. Mhm if I am going to push you to be the best you can be, I need you to do the same for me. I wanna be on the roster for LEP. As a DJ? Yes, I want representation in the industry, you artist like to party and when you do, wouldn't you like to have the best Dj'ing your party. Mm you do make a point and the party industry here in Atlanta is growing rapidly. Exactly! I push you and you push me. And we get this money together she said looking at me. You got it baby! This is why I love you cause you see the bigger picture. Mhm sure. It's the truth, you smart, you fine as hell, and you know how to throw down in the kitchen too. Lisa! It's your turn anyway remember I cooked last night. Fine I'll cook, but you are doing dishes and no there won't be no extra services being provided to get out of it. I got you baby, I am go finish my homework she said going down the stairs to the studio.