💮Chapter 六💮 (1/4)

They searched high and low for (Y/N) but she’s nowhere to be seen until they went to the school’s garden. They’re she is. Twirling around and dancing surrounded with flowers. “(Y/N)-chan/-nee!” they all called out to her. She turned towards them and smiled, “Yes.”

“Are you back to normal, nee-chan?!” Amane asked hopefully. She didn’t answer him but floated closer to Nene. “Do you know why I acted like everything you do is bad? It’s because you remind me so much of myself and look at how I turned up.” she whispered before floating Amane. “I’m not back to normal. I just gained my memories but it’ll be short lived before I revert back.” she replied, smiling sadly. After that she floated towards her human self and whispered, “It’s time for you get your happiness."

(Y/N)’s form starts to change and she doesn’t look like herself, she looks like a monster. She starts attacking them in which they just dodge not wanting to attack her. “(Y/N)-chan, wake up! This isn’t you!” Aito shouted as he dodged another attack. “She’s not going to wake up just like that. We need to kill her human self.” Amane stated, lunging towards his sister’s human self followed by Tsukasa.

“Wait! What?!” her human self exclaimed, running away from the two brothers and the monster. Before both of them were restrained by Aito and Nene. While Kou tried to at least restrain (Y/N) from attacking.  She was about to attack him before her hands were restrained by prayer beads. “Don’t touch my brother.” Teru stated, pulling the beads back. ‘Help me!’ a voice suddenly was heard by Teru. He can’t see who said that but he can hear them. ‘Please kill me.” it begged. 

“Shut up! Shut up!” he yelled, closing his ears and in the process letting go of the prayer beads. The monster then continued her rampage on the school. 'Please kill me now. Please.’ the voice pleaded more. Teru was trying to mute out the voice but failed to do so. The monster lunged towards him, pinning him to the ground, growling. “Get off of me you disgusting thing.” he spat and the monster's eyes glazed a little and the monster’s grip loosen a little.

It was loose enough for Teru to throw the monster to the other side and reach for his sword. The others were frozen in place as this was going on before Hanako, Tsukasa, and Kou tried to stop Teru from exorcising the monster. Even if she turned into a monster she was still (Y/N). “Stop, don't kill her!” they shouted, pushing him which resulted in his sword stabbing the now monster (Y/N).

The monster changed forms a few times before going back to (Y/N). She mouthed thank you before disappearing. “No. No! Nee-san! Please come back!” both Amane and Tsukasa exclaimed,  letting go of Teru and flying towards where she was before she disappeared. This was out of character for the both of them. Everyone around them is too distracted to realise that (Y/N)’s human self’s eyes changed to (E/C). 

‘Goodbye.’