💮Chapter 六💮 (2/4)

The monster that was once known as (Y/N) was no more. Her two twin brothers left behind, devastated and lost. "Hey, Hanako-san." Nene and Aito called out towards the figure that's staring at the mirror. No response as always. It became a routine for Hanako to stare into the mirrors in the bathroom waiting for his sister to appear. Like the old times. The time that will never return yet he still had hope. The idea that she will come back is the only thing that is keeping him sane. "Hanako-san, you need to stop staring at the mirror. She is gone. Her soul moved on to the body she was to be reincarnated too." Nene tried to reason with him, tried to put her hand on his shoulder but he stopped her. He was holding her hand too tight and his eyes were narrowed. He is angry, very angry at her statement.

"Hanako-san, please let go of Nene. You're hurting her." Aito warned with a firm voice, holding Hanako's wrist. Hanako glared at the hand on his wrist then at Aito before releasing Nene's hand, eyes still locked onto Aito. "If you two don't have anything to do here then leave. I am waiting for my sister." he stated.

"Look dude, I know you just lost a loved one but that's not an excuse to be a jerk. Stop being in denial. She won't come back through that mirror or any door. Instead of wasting your time you would be better off giving your sister's reincarnation the life that she didn't have. Even if she can't remember, she is still herself." Aito snapped, pointing to no particular direction.

"I- You...! *sigh* You're right... I guess I have been a jerk these past few days."

For the first time since (Y/N) was exorcist, he has finally moved away from the mirror. To Nene and Aito this was progress even if no one can really move on from the grieving they can still grow around it. "How about we visit her human self now? To at least say sorry for trying to kill her."

🌸🌸🌸

(Y/N)'s POV

My...my eyes. They have colour and it's (E/C). How? When? Questions run through my head as I look into the mirror observing my coloured eyes. "Mom! Dad! Look at my eyes!" I exclaimed excitedly, running out of the room in search of my parents. "Where's the fire?!" my parents yelled, mother was holding a ladle and father was holding a pan. I just pointed at my eyes, smiling. "Oh my." mother breathed out, both of her hands covered her mouth. "Your eyes...they've-" father couldn't finish his sentence, pulling me and my mother into a hug. Today is the best day of my life! I can finally be normal! Maybe I could even go to school! To make friends because in all honesty I have no excitement towards homework and tests.

"Today we are going to celebrate! I am making my specialty, acorn tonkotsu ramen!"

Both of them practically ran to the kitchen to make it. I haven't seen them this happy in forever and I know we will stay this happy. We can be a normal family now. Do things like what other families do. Oh I can't wait to-

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" I exclaimed, running towards the door and opened it before proceeding towards the gate. Opening it I saw a boy and a girl standing. "Can I help you?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Our friend here wants to apologize." the boy said, turning to look behind him. I looked at where he was looking but no one was there. "I'm sorry but who are you two? And what are you looking at?" I asked. They looked at me shocked. "It's us! Don't you remember us sitting with you in your parents cafe?" the girl exclaimed but I just shook my head no.

🌸🌸🌸

Teru's POV

I've been having weird dreams lately ever since I did an exorcism on that apparition. *Sigh* I don't have time to think about the dream. I have paperworks to finish. "You looked stressed Kaichou. You should take a break and wash your face in the bathroom" Akane suggested, pointing at my face. Maybe I should. The work feels never ending like I have been here for hours but the workload doesn't reduce one bit. "Fine." I muttered, standing up and leaving the student body room. Walking down the hall makes me feel uneasy and dizzy. "What are you doing here?" a voice asked. Who-?

I turned my head around and saw...the apparition. "How are you here? I exorcise you." I asked, looking at her. She just sighed and shook her head. "You really think you had the power to exorcise me? How stupid? Takes more than a measly sword to kill me?" she taunted.

I reached for my prayer bead but she threw me to a wall. "Oh, come on. That was too easy. Where did all that power you boast about at apparition gone to?" she mocked. She is mocking me. This apparition is looking down at me. "I hate you." I muttered.

"What? Can you repeat that again? I can't hear you over your grumbling."

"I said I hate you!" I yelled.

Suddenly the atmosphere around me changed and the apparition standing in front of me was slowly approaching. Somewhere in this new place I saw my sword and reached for it as she neared. "I guess even in your dreams you can't be honest to yourself. How long are you going to lie to yourself?" she asked, getting closer and closer by the minute. "Shut up! I hate you and that's the truth! Stop twisting the truth!" I yelled as I ran towards her plunging the sword in her heart again. She slowly dissipates into nothingness and the world around us starts to shatter. What is happeni-

I gasped awake, looking around I could see that I am still in my room. I then checked the clock that says '03:00'. It was only a dream. I plopped back down on my bed covering my eyes with my arm. What's wrong with me?

A/N : So, for those of you who are confused at the dream sequence here's a bit of an explanation. When y/n's ghost self was mocking him it was actually how he saw himself as an exorcist. The reason why it was y/n's ghost self is like the "Your past will haunt you" type of stuff. He still hasn't admitted that he didn't hate her and the fact that he already exorcist her would make admitting that more difficult. Somewhere deep down in his subconcious he is feeling guilty and etc.