Day 5: GREEN ROACH

Midoriya has always pissed off Bakugou. He just doesn't understand why. When Bakugou sees Midoriya all of a sudden anger just consumes his body.

Bakugou had no real reason to get pissed off by Midoriya but everytime he saw Midoriya he couldn't help but want to blast an explosion in his face.

So it's normal for Bakugou to seek out Midoriya just to complain.

Everyone knows Bakugou enjoys messing with Midoriya.

Something new has been happening. Bakugou has been dragging Midoriya to his room.

Todoroki was actually the first one to notice. At first he thought Midoriya was getting killed but after hearing no screaming or any movement he began to think Bakugou is just really good at killing.

Sero is the second one to know because he had to sit down with Todoroki and tell him that Bakugou isn't a killer.

Turns out Midoriya didn't even tell anyone that he and Bakugou hung out in the blonde's room.

Bakugou told everyone to fuck off with trying to figure out what him and Midoriya did. All Midoriya said is that they studied.

That's far from the truth though.

Bakugou and Midoriya cuddled.

At first it would have been considered cuddling. Bakugou would attempt to squeeze Midoriya until the nerd cried out for a truce.

Then the squeezing got softer and softer. Before Bakugou or Midoriya even realized it they would just lay on Bakugou's bed and cuddle with each other.

Bakugou likes it. He likes how warm and soft Midoriya is.

Midoriya likes how Bakugou is a heater and how he mumbles in his sleep. It's cute.

-

Some days Bakugou's mind never seems to shut up. Constant worry and dread fill his mind.He doesn't really understand why this happens.

He knows he's going to be a good hero one day. He's amazing. Kirishima tells him this every day, and so does Midoriya if Bakugou let's him.

Just for some reason he feels worthless sometimes.

Laying (cuddling) next to Midoriya helps shut up those thoughts. When Midoriya rubs his bad he feels even better.

Midoriya is like a warm cup of milk you drink on the nights you can't sleep. He always helps.

So when he wakes up late and feels like his mental health is about to slip, he immediately finds Midoriya.

Bakugou goes into the living room and grabs Midoriya's arm. "Come on," he grumbles frowning.

He's so tired but knows that Midoriya is just what he needs in order to fall asleep peacefully.

"Where to Kaachan?" Midoriya asks as he is slowly being dragged out of the room.

"Room," Bakugou's words are simple but he knew Midoriya understood.

"Oh!" Midoriya can tell just by looking at Bakugou that he hasn't gotten a good night's rest.

Of course the only other people that had been in the living room with Midoriya are Todoroki and Sero.

Todoroki watches as Midoriya is being dragged away from the couch. Sero continues to stare at the TV.

"Where are you going Bakugou?" Todoroki asks.

Bakugou turns and glares at Todoroki. He never lets go of Midoriya. It's as if touching Midoriya is keeping himself calm.

"None of your business!" Bakugou shouts at Todoroki who watches both boys with a bored look.

"Don't kill Midoriya," is all Todoroki says before looking back at the TV.

Sero groans before looking over at Todoroki. "I told you man, he ain't killing," he says with a sigh. He's told Todoroki this multiple times.

"You never know," Todoroki mutters while glancing over at Bakugou.

"Fuck you all!" Bakugou says before dragging Midoriya out of the room.

Midoriya's mouth drops at Bakugou's words. "Kaachan!" He says in disbelief.

Bakugou doesn't answer and just continues to drag Midoriya all the way up to his dorm room.

"You know you can always send me a text?" It's a lie. Midoriya loves when Bakugou has to look for him just to drag him to his room.

"I hate texting," Bakugou honestly never carries his phone around. Why carry something around all day when he barely uses it.

Plus it's just a box where you can talk to people. Fuck that.

"I know but-" Midoriya is cut off by Bakugou shoving him towards his bed.

"Lay down," Bakugou instructs before closing his door and locking it.

Midoriya sits down and then pulls off his shoes. "Do you want to take a nap or cuddle?" He asks.

"This isn't cuddling!" Bakugou shouts with furrowed eyebrows.

Right, can't use the word cuddle. The same with cute, short, sweet, and pretty.

"Oh sorry, I mean laying next to each other," Midoriya corrects himself. He pushes himself back onto the bed before laying down on his back.

"I'm tired as shit," Bakugou mumbles as he tugs off his shoes.

Midoriya smiles a little at Bakugou's sleepy behavior. "I can tell, come on," he pats the open spot next to him.

Bakugou is crawling into the bed instantly. After a moment of Bakugou pushing and shoving Midoriya around, the blonde presses his face against the other boy's chest.

Midoriya's hand runs up and down Bakugou's back. The feeling leaves tinglings going around the blonde's back.

"Feels nice," Bakugou mumbles while snuggling closer into Midoriya's chest.

"Yeah?" Midoriya says with a smile on his face. He tries not to squeal with excitement.

It's quiet.

There's no reply from Bakugou. "Kaachan?" He asks, confused.

After looking at Bakugou's sleeping face the last thing Midoriya says before he snuggles closer to Bakugou is, "Sleep well."