Things Must Go Down

Bakugou wasn't short, well he was a little shorter than everyone else in class. But his temper made up for those inches that were missing. Bakugou actually never noticed how short he was until he had to get in the kitchen counter to grab his favorite cereal. 

Bakugou had zero trouble in training and fighting, instead he used his height as an advantage. It never bothered him before until his classmates began to point out the little thing that he did. He never realized how much trouble he had when he had to get something from the top shelf. 

So in order to stop his classmates from laughing at him he bought a stepping stool, if anything, him buying it made it much worse. Sero and Kaminari were two boys that constantly would make fun of him for having to stand on his tippy toes to reach things. 

Bakugou didn't understand why it was such a big deal, he was a little short? So what. Even his childhood friend, Midoriya, never made fun of him, even though the guy had grown almost a foot above Bakugou. 

Bakugou also had a friend, Kirishima, that made little comments on his height, things such as ‘do you need help reaching that’ or calling him ‘shorty’ that had to have been by far the worst thing that he has ever been called. 

It was only until recently that Bakugou had noticed the two boys looking at him more often, which in his mind was very strange. So a week after the stares never stopped he walked up right in front of them and declared war. 

Well, not actual war but very close to it. He had made Midoriya’s and Kirishima’s lives a living hell. Taking all of the things that were normally on the top shelf and putting it on the lowest shelf that he could find. 

At first the two taller males had thought it was funny, that was until they had to bend over everytime they needed something. Bakugou found this absolutely hilarious, everytime Bakugou knew either Midoriya or Kirishima needed something he would watch them struggle from afar. 

It was all fun and games until Kirishima and Midoriya had joined into the war that he had declared. First time that he had been picked up was hell, he struggled, kicked, and hit. Midoriya had left with a bruise on the cheek, Bakugou had left with a bright red face. 

And so, the war began.