CHAPTER FOUR: DRAMA? QUESTIONS? ANSWERS?

Song for this chapter One Thing by 1D.
Chapter 4 below!

~After School~

Jessica's POV

From Jade:
Meet me at the car park now!
To Jade:
Okay coming
Yes we exchanged phone numbers I just don't wanna see Cathren because I know she'll be there. I walked to the car park seeing Cathren and Jade already there waiting by Jade's BMW. "So you wanted me," I said. "Yeah, I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come with me to Rituals,"And why would I want to go somewhere with  you?" I said with sass."Well we have to get this situation with us straightened I guess," she said shrugging."No thanks," I told her."Wait Jess!What's wrong?" Cathren asked me, holding onto my shoulder."Nothing,so don't touch me and don't call me Jess!" I growled at her pushing her back marching away. I heard Jade whisper to Cat," Maybe it's that 'time of month'"

Cat's POV

After my biography class Ross told me he had an important question to ask me after school. He wanted us to meet at our secret place.
From Jade:
Meet me at the car park now!
To Jade:
Coming!
Yeah we exchanged phone numbers but whatever Jade wants me for seems urgent."Hey Jade," I greeted her," Hello Cat," "So you wanted me?" I asked. "Yeah but we have to wait for Jessica," she told me. Some minutes after we saw Jessica coming towards Jade's car."So you wanted me," she said."Yeah I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come with me to Rituals, ""And why would I want to go somewhere with you?" she asked with sass."Well we have to get this situation with us straightened out I guess," Jade told her shrugging. "No thanks," Jessica told Jade."Wait Jess!What's wrong?" I asked her, holding her shoulder."Nothing, so don't touch me and don't call me Jess!" she growled at me pushing me back and marching away."Maybe it's thta 'time of month'" Jade whispered to me."So Cat,are youup for Rituals?" Jade asked me."I'm sorry Jade but Ross asked me to meet him somewhere so I can't," I told her. Her face dropped,"Don't worry Cat," she told me."Maybe next time?" I asked  her with a soft smile. She just nodded her head and went in her vehicle. I'm so glad I brought my car today or I would've had to walk all the way to me and Ross' secret place.

Ross' POV

I hope Cat didn't forget me! I have a really important question to ask her and also I'm gonna sing her a song that I wrote just for her. I saw her pink Ferrari park in front of our secret place and watched as she exited it. I got in my position and stood behind a tree waiting for her arrival. "Ross!Ross!Are you here?" I heard her ask. It was now or never, I took a deep breath and started strumming my guitar.

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I cant ever be brave
Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my Kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Some things gotta give now
Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I dont, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that on thing
And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of mind
All day and all night

Somethings gotta give now
Cause I'm dying just to know you're name
And I need you here with me now
Cause you got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I dont, dont know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

You've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Cat's POV
I was crying during the whole song Ross sang for me. I didn't know I was so special to him. When the song ended, I was lost for words. He came up to me and said with pleading eyes,"Cathren, will you be my girlfriend?" I stared at him dumbfounded,still crying of joy," I can't........"

Thanks for reading....
ILY Kamaria♥