CHAPTER TEN: A LYNCH DIES!

Wassup peeps, yes a Lynch is gonna die but I'm not gonna tell you who, I think you're smart enough to know which Lynch is gonna die. I'm not a Hannah Montana fan I just really love the song. Chappie 10 below:

Beth's POV:

We arrived at the hotel after running for our lives for 15 mins. Abby with her lazy self was worn out and fell on the bed.

I turned on the TV to watch some shows but on every channel the news was showing so I decided to just watch was was so important on the news. "Breaking News, we are outside the well known Bricks and Scones where costumers are being held capyive by a gunman who is unknown." A news reporter said. "We have now heard that the famous Cali band, R5 is held hostage as well."

"Holy shit!" Abby yelled frustratedly,"What did I do?!" "Now Abby we dont know if your mumbling has caused this so calm."

"I might kill Ryland what do I tell Jade? She is the only one and Ross who likes me! Now I'm gonna get Jade's boyfriend killed and Ross' brother killed!" Abby exclaimed. "I hate my mumbling so much!" she sighed.

Jade's POV:

So a gunman is here. How joyous is this day?

"So you are R5? You're all scrawny and look like a bag of bones." The shooter commented. (A/N: They don't look like this, this is to make the story interesting no hate plz)

"I want your money, so if I get it you're free to go." The shooter reasoned.

"No way they're giving you their money, they earned it so bug off, just because you have a gun you feel your oh so mighty?!" I yelled, getting bitchy with the shooter. I never thought that would come out of my mouth, I'm scared to death and I might get shot at for yelling at this dude.

The shooter looked at me angrily,"Look who's tryna be brave, well look what that costs you pretty." He pointed the gun at me and shot the bullet,"NO!!!" Ryland yelled jumping infront of my frozen body, he got shot and fell to the ground. I wouldnt believe no was the last thing I'd hear Ryland say.

"Ryland!" I screamed dropping to the floor holding Ryland's body, crying hysterically. Thd shooter was about to shoot me but he hadn't realised that Ross and Rocky was behind him.

The jumped on the shooter and Riker got shot in his leg but still fought with the shooter. The gunman didn't realize though that the police arrived inside Bricks and Scones and they surrounded him.

I sighed of relief but stared at Ryland, he wasn't breathing, "He's not breathing!" I cried. People from tge hospital came with a stretcher and rested Ryland's body on it,Riker was also placed on a stretcher. When we arrived outside I saw Abby, she was in tears as she saw Ryland on the stretcher. I ran to her," What's wrong?" I asked, she didnt answer my question she just asked if she could come with us to the hospital. Of course I said yes.

We arrived at the hospital and waited in the waiting room,Riker came out quickly in a wheel chair because he git shot in his leg but it wasn't a big problem.

We waited for 2 hrs until a nurse came outside. Stormie and Mark were already here. "Family of Ryalnd Lynch?" She questionedus. We nodded and she said,"I'm sorry to tell you this but Ryland got shot directly in his heart and died instantly on the scene, I'm sorry but Ryland is dead."

I couldnt believe what I heard,"No no no. He cant be dead that's a mistake are you sure?" I asked the nurse. "I'm so sorry ma'am."

I fell to the floor, I couldn't bear it. All of us were in tears," My baby! My sweet sweet baby!" Stormie cried out, she too was on the floor. "I'm so sorry Jade, this is all my fault. " Abby told me.