CHAPTER FIVE: RELATIONSHIPS BEGIN

Ross' POV

"I can't........." she said. My face fell,"Okay no biggie Cat." "Say no to you Ross, I can't say no to you," she said smiling. Oh that smile could light up a whole room. She hugged me tightly and I couldn't help but smile at my now girlfriend. "So is that a yes," I said teasing her. She didn't answer she just kissed me and I was shocked but kissed back,"Does that answer your question?"she asked me. "Yeah it does I told her"

Cat's POV

Of course I wouldn't say no to him I mean he's Ross! Can't believe he's my boyfriend! So cool just saying it, Ross is my boyfriend, Ross is my boyfriend. So amazing! We layed on the ground for at least 3 hours. It was now 6 pm. "Ross" I said staring at him,"Gotta go home now," "Shit! Now?" "Yeah now" I said getting off the grass. He got up and we walked to my car but he decided to drive. I tossed him my keys and we had a quiet ride home. Not an uncomfortable silence though, a peaceful one. We arrived to my home and we got out my car. Ross tossed me back my keys."Bye Cat" "Bye Ross" I told him back. I watched him walk off and I entered my house.
"Honey where were you?"my mom asked. "Out with Ross" I said with a goofy smile. "Cat come here in the kitchen with me" my mom told me. "What's with the smile?" "Ross asked me to be his girlfriend!" I screeched. "Omg Cat! He finally asked" I gave her a baffled look. "Oh come on Cathren you two were so cute since the day you met" "CAT AND ROSS SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" I heard my annoying brother shout."Why you little brat!" I exclaimed running him down around the kitchen counter. "You two stop it now" my mother told us. I huffed and sat down in my seat by the dinner table. Lucky for me mom cooked lasagna! Today just keeps getting better and better!

~~Next Day~~

Cat's POV

From Ross:
'I'm outside. Hurry up Cat, I'm carrying you to school'
To Ross:
'Coming'

I was already dressed and just finished my breakfast. I told my mom goodbye and left the house seeing Ross facing the car. I put on a mischievous grin and crept up to him. "BOO!" I screeched. "Ahhhh!" Ross gave a high pitched scream and jumped back. It was so funny that I was on the ground laughing. "Ha ha ha so funny" Ross said rolling his eyes. This time I was off the ground "I know right" We entered the car and had a fast ride to school. We entered the school hand in hand getting shocked looks from other people. The bitchy cheerleaders had pissed looks on their faces whispering things to each other. One even had the nerve to trip me and it was none other than Laura, Ross' ex girlfriend. "Sorry didn't see you there" she said smirking. Ross gave her a dirty look and I just grumbled "Yeah bitch I'm sure you didn't see me"
"Just ignore her" Ross whispered in my ear making me get shivers.

The bell rang for first period, "Bye babe" Ross told me, making me blush. "Bye Shor" I smirked, waving at him. I walked into my Drama class and sat down in my seat trying my best to not daydream about Ross.

Hola! Adiós! Thanks for reading
ILY Kamaria♥