Chapter 4: More Off Days Shenanigans

Hey guys! Guess who's back in business!? Sorry for the long wait on a new chapter. (I made an announcement on my profile on why I was gone for so long) But I'm back and ready to start writing again, in this Chapter/Episode will be similar to the last one but showing even more stuff on what they do on their off time, I hope you enjoy the chapter and once again I'm sorry for the long wait for the next chapter! But I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early morning, Snuffy and (Y/N) were wide awake. Yelling and shouting where all the neighbors heard inside the house, I wonder what their doing-

(Y/N): YOU CAN'T WIN SNUFFY! I HAVE THE HIGHGROUND

SNUFFY: I STILL HAVE A CLEAN SHOT ON YOU!

Are... Are they playing with Nerf guns? Looks like they are, anyways, it looks like (Y/N) have an advantage on Snuffy standing on top of the refrigerator.

(Y/N): YOU DON'T HAVE THE TITS TO TAKE ME OUT HEADASS!

Snuffy: SAY I WON'T HEADASS!

(Y/N): YOU WON'T HEADASS!

As soon as those words leave (Y/N)'s lips, Snuffy takes aim with the Nerf gun and fired a shot to the head, but (Y/N) was quick enough to dodge it.

(Y/N): YOU MISSED FUCKFACE! HA!

(Y/N) then jumps down from the refrigerator, but forgot how high it was hurting himself in the process.

(Y/N): FUCK, IM DOWN, REVIVE ME I GOT RAYGUN!

Snuffy: SCREW THE RAYGUN! I GOT THE THUNDERGUN!

Snuffy then goes to (Y/N) and headshots him with his Nerf gun, as (Y/N) fakes his death. Then Snuffy does a IRL Tea-Bag on (Y/N)'s face.

Snuffy: The ultimate form of humiliation!

As (Y/N) opens his eyes from pretending to die, he sees Snuffy Tea-Bagging him. Then he pushes her off and gets back up.

(Y/N): AYO, TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER FIRST!

Snuffy: Its a Tea-Bag you UNCULTURE  SWINE

(Y/N): That's not what it looked like from my angle!

Snuffy: WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE THINGS SEXUAL!?

(Y/N): WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE THINGS LOOK SEXUAL!?

Snuffy: Touché...

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! I hope you all enjoyed the new chapter as I tried to make it a bit longer than usual and more funnier as well. In the next few chapters, things will start becoming a bit more sentimental with each other! Once again I hope you enjoyed reading the new chapter and I'll talk to you all later, have and amazing day!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

447 Words...