𝟎𝟒. TERRITORIAL MARKING

WARNING: LIGHT SMUT BELOW THE CUT!
scene includes biting, bondage,
slight exhibitionism.

if you're too young or you do not like
these tags, i strongly advise for you to
skip or scroll past this chapter.

if you're too young or you do not like these tags, i strongly advise for you to skip or scroll past this chapter

テリトリーマーキング
TERRITORIAL MARKING

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

CHAPTER FOUR

In a garb of skimpy, tight solferino red dress in which its satin silk smooth fabric glided up to your thighs, you continue to stride over the pavement with no goal at all in mind, it's as if you were lost all of a sudden.

With a medium sized purse on hand and putting on a perfume of cherry roses scent, you pucker your lips a little to see if there's still some bold red lipstick left while looking at yourself on the cellphone's screen.

Fortunately, there is still some.

As the streetlights cascade over your unique yet alluring features, limousines and mustangs tackle the blacktop highways in a flash with the smooth revv of their ignition.

Although the noises were short-lived, the roadside suddenly grows quiet - it has been rid of expensive and lavish car rides passing by in a short span of time, solitude began to resonate in the place, leaving you all alone with your thoughts to bear as of the moment.

You slowly begin to regret coming into a sudden party your managers held as your ankles felt weak and about to rattle from one step away. Especially when you just had a photoshoot project earlier with Izana.

Taking a good look at the surroundings, you scan each buildings with peering keen eyes, squinting to focus clearly at the view. You feel a thorn get removed from your chest as you saw a convenience store nearby.

And so you walked apace towards the small shop, stiletto heels clicking against the concrete paved path, the chain handles of the purse dangling along your each steps. Sooner enough, you find yourself by the doorstep and pushing the glass door aside to the right.

"Good... Morning...?" The cashier greets as you could feel his pair of eyes fixate on you, confusion laced on his tone since it was literally 2 in the morning. You turn to look at him and greet him with a welcoming smile, and the boy automatically averts his gaze away from your eyes, his face flustered.

Oh, you really charm people in the simplest ways.

Walking from aisle to aisle in the small convenience store, your gaze flicker from the instant cup noodles, alcohols and beverages, chocolates, snacks, lubricants and condoms. It was a long, tiring day. Plus, you already had Izana enticed to you since the very first day. Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad to do what you've been planning to do all this time... Perhaps.