Words

"Shit!" I slammed my hand onto my alarm, it was already 1:30 and I promised I would meet Luke at his flat at 2:00. I jumped out of bed, grabbing one of my green day tanks, and black skinny jeans. I put them on recklessly and got my wallet and phone from my bedside table. It would be so much faster if I could drive, but of course my parents took the car today. Fuck, I'm going to have to walk there. I ran all the way to the park, stopping there to take a break and catch my breath. I checked my phone for the time, I had ten minutes to get to his flat. I barely remembered the directions from the park. I started running again, taking a few turns before I stopped groaning.

"Fuck!" I yelled out loud, I slammed my against a street pole, regretting it right after. I shook my hand, hoping the pain would go away, and that's when I looked down to see a small black cat. "Minx! Hello buddy." I smiled, petting the small creature. Minx purred loudly, staring up at me with large eyes. I got a silly idea, but maybe it would work, "hey Minx, could you bring me to Luke's flat?"

For a second Minx didn't move and I knew it was dumb for me to believe the cat could understand me, but then the small black cat bounded off quickly and I had to run to keep up. I turned a few streets before Minx climbed up the fire escape of one building and entered through the open window on the fourth floor. I smiled, Minx was a lifesaver. I checked my phone. 2:00. Nice.

I entered the building, and rang the buzzer to Luke's apartment number. His voice came through the speaker.

"Hey, this you Mikey?"

"Yeah Luke." The door unlocked, and I walked over to the elevator and waited. When the doors opened, Luke stood their shirtless, wearing plaid pajama bottoms and glasses, a bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Hey Mikey, what's up?" He smiled, and I blushed a bright shade of red. Honestly I didn't even care if he noticed.

"O-oh hey Luke, I'm sorry I didn't know you just woke up. I stepped into the elevator, the doors closed and I gulped.

"Do you like honey nut cheerios?" He asked, I nodded slowly. He took a spoonful from his bowl and started zooming it towards my mouth with airplane effects. "Say AH" he smiled, and I giggled, opening my mouth and saying AH. He put the spoon in my mouth, and I crunched on the cereal with a smile. He laughed and tapped my nose lightly.

"Uh Luke-" I was interrupted when his body was suddenly pushed against mine, I felt his hand fumble with the zipper of my jeans and I instantly got hard.

"Sorry your fly was unzipped." He whispered, and just like that he was feet away from me. I stayed in the corner of the elevator looking down, fave redder than ever. The elevator stopped at the fourth floor, and we walked into his apartment, greeted by the familiar meows of Minx.

"Mikey, you like chocolate? I bought some for you, but if you don't like it..."

"Oh thank you, I love chocolate." I played with my thumbs.

Luke handed me a chocolate bar, and looked at me up and down, his blue eyes studying me.

"You look a little sweaty and red Mikey. Are you sick? Everything okay?" He asked, he put his hand on my forehead, and I got even redder.

"No I'm okay, I'm just a bit tired since I ran here basically." I backed away from his hand. God, I look like such a love struck idiot in front of him.

"Here," Luke grabbed my hand, and walked me over to his bedroom, "take a nap, we'll hang out when you wake up okay? I don't want you to pass out from fatigue or anything." I sat down on the bed, honestly I still was a bit tired from all the running around.

"Thanks Luke." I pulled the covers up over me, and closed my eyes. Luke closed the door, but before he did, he whispered something, thinking I was already sound asleep.

"You're welcome angel."

(Some Muke fluff and stuff. I decided to update since this seems to be a huge favorite I can't believe it already has 1K reads! Thanks so much guys and remember to read/vote/comment ilysm guys!)