Boundaries

(Omg I'm finally getting to an update! Anyways I just wanted to say that school starts in two days for me so I probs won't be on much considering it's my junior year and I really have to focus on my academics. Also I went to my first 5SOS concert and it was so amazing!! They were so talented and good and I was so happy I got to see my loves on stage! :) Remember to comment/vote/read thanks ilysm!)

"I don't know."

"What do you mean; I don't know?"

"I just don't know God damn it!" Luke yelled furiously at Ashton. His words were a bit slurred, a bottle of vodka lay empty on the floor. Ashton was a therapist at the moment.

Luke stumbled around the coffee table before plopping down onto the couch. His eyes were bloodshot and glazed over, Ashton couldn't tell if it was from the drinks or the sadness. Maybe it was both.

I knew what I told Luke was for the best. The both of us would probably get out of hand if we started seeing each other as something more. But did I really mean what I said? Or was I just using it as a defense because I actually did want to be with Luke and the rational part of me took over? I tossed and turned in my bed, it was getting really hard to fall asleep.

"Luke you can't just give up like this. You like this kid, you should just keep at it, maybe he'll change his mind. He did say he liked you right?" Ashton tried to reason with the drunken lanky mess that was now groaning as he lay on his stomach on the couch.

"Ashton you don't get it! I should've suspected this would happen, I mean I'm his god damn teacher, I should be teaching him how to play a guitar now teaching him how to ride me like a cowboy." He groaned, "but that's what I want him to do."

"Too much information Luke, come on let's clean you up, you've had almost an entire bottle. You'll be regretting this in the morning."

I continued looking up at the rotating ceiling fan in my room, which I had been doing for the past hour. No I had to go back, that would be the right thing to do right? I didn't mean what I said, I'm currently regretting it right now. I got up, quickly grabbing a pair of shorts, and slipped on the nirvana T-shirt. It smelled like him. The light scent of mint and musk, I liked it honestly. I looked out my window, viewing the end of the street, I practiced running through the directions to his flat in my head. I quietly stepped out of the door, hoping not to wake my mom, and made my way into the chilly dark night. Now I was wishing I had brought a jacket, but there was no turning back now, I needed to go back and tell him how I felt. The true feelings I had.

Ashton stood up, pulling Luke off the couch, Luke fell into a lump on the floor.

"No Ashton, I don't want to. I just want to be sad." Luke whined. Ashton rolled his eyes, picking up Luke and holding him like a baby.

"Come on, let's go you big baby." Ashton adjusted Luke in his arms, Luke mumbled something in his shoulder before he started walking to the bathroom.

I ran up the stairs to his flat, I saw Minx sitting quietly in a window, she meowed as I walked towards the door. I heard a bit of commotion inside, what was going on. I heard Luke's voice saying "No Ashton! I don't want to." He sounded unwilling to do something. Oh no, my mind traced back to the extra keys Luke kept under his doormat. I quickly grabbed them, fumbling around to find the right key.

"What did you say?" Ashton asked Luke, Luke then looked at Ashton in the eyes. Luke was hurt, he needed something, something to calm him down, something to make him believe he could keep going. He leaned down, his lips slowly brushing up against Ashton's.

And that's when the door opened