Chapter 18

It's a very chaotic morning, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the office, awaiting for Mr. Park Bogum to give them the news whether they got the partnership for a project or not. Jungkook was standing with his arms crossed, leaning on front of his desk, glancing at his Rolex time to time, waiting impatiently where as Taehyung was sitting on his chair by his desk, biting his lips due to anxiety looking at the office door. No one talk as the  room was only filled with tension. The office door opens causing both of them to flinched, and they both looked up quickly.

Mr. Bogum came in sight with a document on his hand, and a big toothy  grin attach on his face.

"We got it!" He cheered causing both Taehyung and Jungkook to sigh in relief .

"Thank god," Jungkook said.

"We should celebrate, it was really hard to get this, we should definitely celebrate," Mr. Park declared raising his index finger in the air causing Taehyung to giggle.

"I think you are right, my employees did work hard, let's have a company get together," Jungkook said and Taehyung nods in agreement.

"Oh, I have a place in mind, it's a 10 minutes drive from here, the restaurant called  'Night Time', it's actually a bar and restaurant," Bogum said, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"Not a bad suggestion, inform everyone that we would be heading there for tonight," Jungkook ordered.

"Yes sir!" Bogum said walking off closing office door. 

Taehyung turns to Jungkook with a big boxy smile attached to his face. 

"Yes we get it!" Taehyung squeals causing Jungkook to smile slightly.

Taehyung work really hard too, to get this deal, so he felt really happy.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook went back and continue their work, with small smiles attached on there faces.

***

It's was 5:20pm, in the afternoon, both Jungkook and Taehyung were packing their stuff to head to the restaurant.

"This is my first company get together and I'm really excited," Taehyung said smiling at the other who was packing away their laptop.

Jungkook chuckles softly at Taehyung's excitement.

"Don't get too excited, they normally get drunk in the ending and everything does turn into a chaos," Jungkook sigh, getting up from his office chair, holding his  briefcase in his left hand and his cars key in his right.

"I bet it's not bad," Taehyung  stated unsure, waiting by the office door for Jungkook to follow along.

Yeah it shouldn't be bad.

"You will see," Jungkook said walking up towards Taehyung, locking the office  door behind them.

Taehyung and Jungkook went separately to their cars  and drove out the company's parking lot.

***

Everyone were seated around  a big rectangular glassy table, with a smile attached to there faces.

"I'm full," Mr. Wang stated, slouching on the chair, rubbing his tummy dramatically.

"Whatever you say, I can eat more," Mr. park declared looking at Mr. Wang disapprovingly, causing Taehyung to giggle.

"This is just the beginning," Jungkook, who  was seated next to Taehyung, whispers  under his breath, causing Taehyung to laugh.

"We should drink, you know how long we haven't meet up like this," Mrs. Clare declared, causing the others to nod.