Epilogue

~5years later~

"Jeon Levi come down stairs now, time to have dinner!" Taehyung shouted as he set up the dinning table.

"Bring down Emma also !" Taehyung added.

Jungkook walked in the kitchen chuckling, feeling happy to see his family after a long strenuous day of work. He sighed tiredly walking up towards Taehyung hugging him, from behind then he peck his cheek, causing the other to giggle. 

"Have a seat, dinner is ready," Taehyung smiled warmly as Jungkook let go of his waist, and took a seat by the dinning table, followed by Taehyung and their two kids who were running towards them .

Jungkook began to eat the Italian pasta Taehyung prepared, as soon as the taste touch the tip of his tongue he moaned in delight causing Taehyung to giggle.

"Daddy we all know papa does make good food," Jeon Levi stated with his cheeks puffed up while slurping on the noddle.

"Its not nice to talk with your mouth full Levi," Taehyung scolded causing Levi to pout.

"Yesh bad bad," Emma pointed out with her index finger that was messed up with pasta sauce. Taehyung shook his head and began to eat.

***

Jungkook carried their kids up in their rooms for bedtime, while Taehyung was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

After 15minutes Jungkook came downstairs and grab Taehyung by his waist who was going in the living room and slammed him against the wall softly, making Taehyung gasp at the sudden action. Jungkook burred his nose against Taehyung's soft flushed neck, causing the other to closed their eyes tightly due to his sensitivity. Jungkook hummed as the strawberry scented body wash hit his nose.

"Amor, there is something on your bed, I want you to go up now and check it out," Jungkook smirked then walk off leaving Taehyung lost.

Taehyung went up the stair to his room, he saw a silver box with a bow tie on his bed, out of curiosity he opened the box placing the lid on his bed. He gasped what he saw inside. It was black laced panties and a crop top and accessories to go with it . Taehyung also saw a note in the box. He took it up and read it.

Wear this for me and meet me at the room 

~JK

Taehyung cheeks turned flushed as he went and took a quick shower, then he change into what Jungkook gifted him. He felt back all the emotions he had felt 5 years ago. He haven't pole dance since then. 

Taehyung finished change, and did his make up and hair, he walked out from his room to the said room. He began to feel nervous, he bite his lips as his hands shakily turned the door knob, he felt like de ja vu. He walked in the room only to see Jungkook's intense eyes on him. 

Jungkook was seated on the silk chair with his arms fold, with his shirt slightly unbutton along with his tie being loose.  Taehyung gulp at the sight as his heart began to beat rapidly. Jungkook deep voice broke the tension . 

"Now dance for me. "

The end

Thank you everyone who had read and supported this book, I love you guys soo much ❤