Demon House

Entering the house we notice one thing, multiple demons are in here. Tanjiro goes one way, and he tasked me with looking after Zenitsu..
currently we're walking down the halls, Zenitsu keeps saying he's hearing a drum like sound but I don't hear a thing. We enter an empty room, Zenitsu keeps babbling on about going to die crap while I sniff the air for any presence, when I do a demon comes into the room and sneaks up on Zenitsu who screeches and hides underneath a literal child.

I hiss and bat him in the chest. 'Scaredy cat.' I stand over them in and battle stance, readying myself for battle before I hear a bump. Looking behind me.. Zenitsu... is asleep?.. I shake my head and growl, sprinting at the demon at full speed, my fangs, claws and tail ignited. I barrel it into the ground, biting its arms of and smacking it with my tail to the wall.

Hearing a soft voice, the demons younger is cut off then I stumble and look behind me and Zenitsu is in a battle stance, hand on his sword.
"Thunder breathing, first form~"
I quickly step out of the way and watch.
"Thunderclap and flash."
As fast as lightning he zips and slices the demons head off.
He then opens his eyes and screams. "It's dead?! How?!"
He slowly turns his head and looks at Shoichi and points at him.
"You killed it..."
He deadpans and stares in disbelief.
"Wha-"
"Oh thank you! I didn't know you were so strong!!"
I grumble and bonk him again, this time on his head.
We find our way outside, and I turn small and pass out, sleeping, a man in a boar head challenges Tanjiro to a fight.

Yet another chapter~
I'm a terrible writer oof.
Cya.