Grief

As soon as I clamped down on its head it died, and so did the one Tanjiro was fighting.
We quickly resurfaced and found Nezuko on the ground.
"Nezuko!"
Nezuko gave him a reassuring smile and so Tanjiro put her back in the box and went off to fight the last one.
Tanjiro slid underneath it and stabbed its chest before quickly jumping up and decapitating it.
I went up to it and batted it with my paw before sighing and nodding too him.
I jumped on Tanjiro's shoulder and Tanjiro slowly walked up to the boy.
"I'm.. so sorry for your loss.. "
he took something out fr9m underneath his shirt and gave it to him.
The pins..
"I hope hers is still on here."
The boy took it without second thought it and took a pin out.
He held it close to his chest and started crying.
"Bye.."
Tanjiro said softly before starting to walk away but not before the boy grabbed his arm.
"How could you know what it's like to loose someone! Your just a kid! You haven't experienced that so how could you just walk away??!"
The boy screamed at Tanjiro.
I hissed and grumbled, but it went unnoticed.
The boy sobbed out loud, and cried his eyes out before looking at Tanjiro and something flashed in his eyes.
Tanjiro smiled, waved and walked away.

A sweet kid..

Sorry this chapter is short, I have an idea for another story that I wanna write so I need to draw some characters.
Well cya!