Cupid's Arrow

Chapter I

Cupid's Arrow 

"I'm tire of being single," Liam suddenly said. We were all watching a movie, it was a comedy.

"What?" Niall asks.

"I'm tire of being single," Liam repeated. "I miss having someone to cuddle at night, someone to kiss, but most importantly, someone to love." Okay, I have no idea how Liam went from comedy to love. Heh, Jennifer Aniston just fell.

"So date someone, there are like a thousands of birds and blokes wishing to have that with you," Louis answered, shrugging and not taking his eyes off the telly. 

"It's not that easy to fall in love, Lou." Liam stated while rolling his eyes. 

"Why not dating?" Harry suggests.

Liam just wrinkled his nose. "Ermm, no thanks. Dating's a sticky situation."

It was Louis' turn to roll his eyes. "Liam, love just doesn't come knocking on your door; you have to look for it." Liam just huffed. I let out a snigger.

Ding Dong

We all looked at each other. 

"That's just a coincidence," Louis said.

"Don't piss your pants, it's just the pizza guy," Harry said.

"I'll get it," Liam said. He got up from the couch and made his way to answer the door.

“Aww, the pizza guy is your love? That’s so sweet. You’ll get free pizza, mate! Yeah and technically, he ringed. He didn’t knock!” Louis screamed behind him. Liam just chuckled as he open the door.

"Liam Payne?" A boy's voice ringed out through the living room. We all turned to the door but couldn't see the boy, since he was outside.

"Yeah, that's me," Liam answers warily.

"Oh, wonderful! I came because I heard you required my assistance."

"Huh? What are you talking about? What kind of assis- woah! What's with the bow and arrow?!!" Liam exclaimed as he jumps back, giving the stranger the access to enter. We all jumped up, grabbing anything that could be a weapon and went to be next to Liam. The boy just closed the door. He notch his arrow, trying to get a good aim at Liam, but we covered him

"Oh, can you lovely boys move, please? I can't get a clear shot of Liam." Now that I could see the boy clearly, he was stunning. He had golden locks and fair color skin. He was slim but not too much and he was about Niall's height. He looked around 17. The only disturbing thing was his eyes and yeah, of course - the bow and arrow were disturbing too. His eyes were big, his pupils had a shape of a heart, a freaking heart and his iris were red, red! Suddenly, I had a feeling the remote control I was holding, wasn't going to be of much help.

"No, we are not going to move for you to kill Liam. Who are- I mean, what are you?" Louis asked, the popcorn bowl in his hand ready to throw it at the stranger.

"Kill Liam? Oh, no, no! Why would I kill him? He's such a handsome young lad; it would be such a waste. And to answer your question, well, hmm.... I guess I am Love." He chuckled as he just made an inside joke.

"Love?" Niall asked, raising the shoe in his hand a little higher. Niall gave us a look that said, This guy is completely  nuts! No argument there.

Louis just turned to Liam. "Okay, that's just a huge coincidence."

"Well, not technically Love. I am known as Eros," Eros said.