I Feel Badass (Part l)

Chapter V (Part l)

I Feel Badass 

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

Oh my freaking gosh!! Is it raining?!?!!! This is what you get for sleeping in the park, Liam. Great now I'm talking to myself.

"Hey hobo, get your lazy ass off the ground, my dog's gotta crap." A feminine voice ranged through my ears. I felt a slight kick on my side. I reluctantly opened my eyes just to be greeted with big black ones and a slobbering mouth that was dripping saliva. Ew. Ew. So that wasn't rain that was falling on my face..... wish it was. I lifted my back off the ground and began wiping the drool off my face.

"Seriously dude, Tecker wants to 'mark his territory' and if you don't move... well, let's just say your pants will have a nice design on it."

My eyes squinted because of the sunlight that invaded my eyes when I looked up to get a look at the girl. Once my eyes adjusted my eyes were greeted with a scowl. The scowl belong to a girl. She had straight black hair and icey blue eyes. She was wearing black teared up jeans with a black T-shirt with white words that read At My Signal, Unleash Hell! with a black leather jacket over it.

"Umm, what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes with my fist, still slightly sleepy.

"I'm gonna make this simple: My dog's gotta piss and apparently there," She points to the spot I'm sitting on, "is where he picked and if you don't move in the next 30 seconds, he probably won't care and piss on you."

I turned back to the dog he barked happily as if to say, That's right!

"Wasn't really a simple explanation," I muttered under my breath but nevertheless stood up.

I dusted my pants to get the dirt that my trousers had collected over the night off and grabbed my backpack that that I used as a pillow and slung it over my arm.

Not even five seconds passed as Tecker (that's his name, right?) went to errrmmm.... "water the bushes" where I was laying. I turned back to the girl to find that she was already starting at me.

"Told ya." She said, nodding her head toward the dog. I just slowly nodded, big eyed.

"Anyway, I'm Tamara Becker, sorry if I was a tad rude, m' not really a morning person, ESPECIALLY if it's just to walk my dog. But hey, he needs his exercise or else he'll just be a lazy ass like Uncle Hem."

"Er, yeah. I'm Liam Payne," I said

"HEY ROBBIE!" I flinch at the girl's sudden outburst. Just then a boy about seven years old appeared.

"Take Tecker and leave with mom, I brought my motorcycle."

The kid let out a groan but obeyed.

"You were saying?"

I was about to open my mouth but something stopped me.

"Liam! Liam!"

Shit! They found me!! I felt my brain starting to tingle, no! I can't let this happen! That's disturbing! I need to get away.

"What's with the face? Looks like you got caught." Tamara commented, I almost forgot she was here.

"Exactly... I did," I muttered to myself.

"Huh? Hey look dude, I gotta go. Good luck with your bush." Tamara said as she turned around and left.

"Liam! Liiam! Leeyum!"