You Cold?

Chapter II

You Cold?

 I stood frozen in place as Liam turned around. I heard that after you get shot with Cupid's arrow, you fall in love with the first person you see. It was hard to tell who he saw first, but I think he saw us all at the same time. Is that possible?  Nobody moved. Nobody talked. Nobody breathed. I gulped; Liam snapped his eyes to me. Oh crap. Liam's eyes were normal but his expression was blank. He cocked his head to the side, making him look like an innocent and confuse puppy. 

"Liam?" Louis croaked out.

Suddenly, Liam blinked. When he opened his eyes, a shimmer of faint red passed through them before disappearing.

"You look cold,” Liam stated, “Want to use me as a blanket?"

 What? Before I knew it, Liam jumped on us. He grabbed Zayn by the neck and planted a kiss on his lips. Zayn eyes grew ten times their size. One of Liam's hands went to grabbed Louis' crotch.

"Liam!" Louis yelped whilst moving his hand. Louis was all flustered and he couldn't believe Liam just did that, hell, I couldn't believe he just did that. Zayn was trying to push Liam off.  After he succeeded he grabbed him by the shoulders and try to talk some sense into him.

"Li- Liam, listen to me. You're under a spell!" Zayn tried to explain, but Liam didn't listen. He jumped out of Zayn's grip and went to attack Harry's neck. Harry tried to push him off as Liam started sucking and leaving love bites. Harry let out a moan.

"HARRY!" We all yelled (except for Liam, of course).

"What?! Sorry it's just a habit!" Harry said in defense. I was too concentrated on Harry to realize Liam had his hand on the zipper of my trousers.

Ziiiiiiip.

"Liam!" I yelled whilst stopping him from putting his hand into my trousers.

"Yeah, that's right baby. Say my name," Liam whispered. I felt my eyes widening. I turned to the other lads to see them with their mouths hanging open.  I watched as Liam moved to Zayn and begin to unbutton his shirt whilst nibbling on Lou's ear. Soon we all jumped on Liam trying to calm him down.

'Liam!"

"Stop that!"

"Liam, get your hand out of my trousers."

"Liam, this isn't you!"

"Liam!"

Maybe if we weren't so caught up on Liam, we would have seen Harry going into the kitchen.

WHACK!

We all stood eyed wide as Liam fell over. What the hell just happen? Then I saw Harry with a pan in his hand.

"HARRY!" We all yelled, whoa, déjà vu. Harry just rolled his eyes.

"Relax, I didn't kill him. Besides you saw he wasn't calming down," Harry explained as he moved the pan dramatically around whilst talking.

"Yeah...... let's just.... get this away from you......," Louis said carefully as he removed the pan from Harry's hand. Zayn picked Liam up and put him on the couch.

"What do we do now?" Zayn ask after putting Liam down.

"We could tell some," I suggested.

"Do you know how weird it would sound to say, Hey! Can you help us? You see, Cupid visited us and shot Liam with an love arrow. Now he's in love with us, any suggestions? No? Well, want to go get some coffee? No, thanks. I'll rather not spend my whole life in a loony bin," Harry said.