Prolog 3: Phantasmic Ability

I woke up kind of sore and saw the nurse, looking into my bed.

"Do you feel better?" She asked. 

I nodded.

"Can you speak?" 

I shooked my head no.

"Ok, can you understand me?" 

I nodded.

"Ok, now, I want you to listen carefully," she said pretty seriously. 

I did a tiny gulp.

"You, have the ability, to make any attack that hits you, into yours." 

...I tilted my head in confusion.

"So, say a fairy shot a bullet to you, and you got hit, you can make the bullet yours, probably regardless of your feelings if you want the bullet or not." 

I finally nodded after a few moments.

"Keine is aware of your ability, but she has school to teach. She's a teacher for both humans and apparitions." 

I nodded with a slump. Keine isn't here right now I thought.

"No worries, I informed Mokou, your savior, to pick you up instead of Keine who is busy. I'm Eirin Yagokoro of Eientei, but you can call me Erin, okay?" 

She's very nice I thought.

Mokou came to pick me up. I put my hands in the air towards Mokou, informing I wanted to sit on her shoulders. She got my message and put me on her shoulders.

We walked for what felt like hours until I noticed that this was a regular walk before arriving at Ms. Keine's place.

It was evening when we got to Keine's place. I ran up to her after being set down and hugged her skirt.

I already knew that this world that I was set in, accepted me fairly. A smile grew on my face for the first time.