Chap. 26: Teikoku-Sen!!! 1

The real match finally started and I had a smile of confidence and determination on my face.

The whistle blew, and my smile became a scary face of determination.

Already an interesting Hissatsu, 'Power Shield', came out. I was staring at it in awe when I saw Handa sweat-dropping, "No. Please don't". I held my laugh like I was about to explode.

Kidou's kick came in and I called "Spellcard Activate! Genko {Zange no Sappuu}(拳固「懺悔の殺風」)!!!!"

I blocked the shot although I gotta say that the kick was more powerful than before. This time Ima actually expose that if I get hit properly and HARDLY.

Kidou's corner kick. The ball went to the eyepatch boy, and a heading came in. I caught it like nothing and skimmed around. This might be a little greedy, but..."Spellcard Activate!!" I shouted, but as expected of Teikoku, they looked like they were ready for anything. So I canceled out my sound causing the Spellcard name not to be exposed by sound, "{Seiki no Double Esper Usami Sumireko}!!(「世紀のダブルエスパー 宇佐見菫子」)" The Teikoku team seemed confused and boy their faces were funny as heck!! After I called myself, I (the original one) kicked it up to her and she dribbled along. Was I that fast? I thought as she tried to kick in the goal. Of course, it was stopped and she disappeared.

The goalkeeper looked at me as if he was saying 'nice try'. I hid anger in my sweet and innocent smile.

Raimon's forward tried to break the 'Power Shield' as I found the trick behind it. It appears that Goenji also found the trick I thought. But the hard part was, 'how do you break it?'

I was thinking too much when 'Koutei Penguin Ni-gou' came in. I used Unzan to successfully stop it.

My Unzan was like a part of me, so if he obtained an attack, I also can use it.

The whistle blew signaling the first half ended. At the same time, I took off my blindfold and replaced it in a form where my left (golden) eye was exposed. The others were surprised to see my eye.

"What? I thought I'll power up a bit," I said. Again, the jaws were dropped. I heard some Gensoumin in the back smirk.