Chap. 19: Mikage Sennou-Sen 2

"Hey Endou, I found their weakness!" I said.

"What?! Already?!" He shouted.

"Yeah, and they're already impatient about it."

"What is it?"

"It's-"

The second half started with me being a Forward.

It wasn't against the rules that the goalkeeper can change, so we do what we can do.

The ball passed to me gladly, and I shouted

"'Patriot Shoot'!!!!"

"'Shoot Pocket'!!"

But it got in.

"It's called, Karma...stick those nails into your worthless simulations..." I spat.

0-2. Can they win? Maybe, maybe not.

Endo came up with an idea that if you do offense and defense together, the computers won't be able to comprehend that quickly.

With that, 'Inazuma Ichigou' was founded.

The match ended well and fun. The Mikage ace striker and Goenji had a clash. I used the Spellcard Aofu {Hakuai no Orlean Ningyou}(蒼符「博愛のオルレアン人形」)to pick the ace strikers safely.

"I'm not as heartless as you think," I said. I thought I saw a little blush on the Mikage's striker, but I skipped it.

~~~~~~~

So, as a final result, Goenji injured his leg, so couldn't play the next match. I already knew because the dolls told me that the ace strikers were injured 100%.

I also became friends with the Mikage Sennou team.

The Aki sisters from the Youkai mountain gave me goodies so I divided them among the injured players. They both said that weren't potato's a little out of season, but I just smiled innocently.