Chap. 31: Sengoku Igajima

I settled into position as I got distracted with Patchouli's theme stuck in my head.

Why now!!!! I thought.

I caught the ball as if it was nothing and went on.

But I did what was pretty unexpecting. I've always wanted to use this spellcard

"Spellcard Activate! Shippuu {FuujinShoujo}(疾風「風神少女」)"

The shoot shot through the court and into the goal with some Momiji leaves spreading the area.

I heard some oohs and aahs in the back where the Tengus were.

"'Tsuchidaruma'!"

"*sigh* 'Gensou the Hand'!!!!" I blocked/caught the ball.

The cup appeared and I drank from it. Welp, this place is gonna burn if I go to the field I thought.

"'Bunshin Shoot'!"

I caught it with one hand while drinking with the other.

"...How Boring," is the last word I said before the first half ended. (KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAASS QUEEEEN!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I injured my hand somehow but it didn't necessarily matter anymore because I was going MF now.

Sengoku Igajima showered us with shoots, but we blocked it nonetheless.

I was surprised when the 'drill' came rushing towards us, but I came up with a Hissatsu, well, Spellcard...

"'Shinrabanshou'(森羅万象)!!" I shouted as the dust disappeared.

The match ended with 0-2, shooting 'Honoo no Kazamidori' at the end.

The first match of FF completed, huh?

I still wanna know what Zeus is...

Zeus...wasn't that the name of a Greek god?