Chapter Three

Jake's POV

I'm now home doing homework as my father mind link me to come to his office. I got up and head down to his office and knock and enter when he said its open. "Yes dad?" I asked as I sit down in a leather chair. "Son you know what's this is about. I'm now 40 and it's almost time for retirement." He said and I sigh knowing this was gonna happen anyday now.

"You are my eldest son, and yet to find a mate. Have you been looking?" He asked me. " No I haven't been searching." I answered. "And why the hell not? I have been Alpha of Crescent Moon pack from the age of 16 and now I'm 40, you think your the only one who wants to get laid? And party?" My dad said. I chuckled and he shakes his head.

"I haven't seen your mother in almost 2 years now because of pack duty and parents duty and meetings, I'm tired and frustrated. I'm giving you the end of this year to find your mate or you mate some one else." He ordered. "But were in October." I stated.

"I don't really care how your going to find her but know your going to find her. You can go." He said and I got up and left. He is being totally unreasonable.

Yes he's been Alpha for decades now but he can wait a little more, he is a strong man for a reason. I stormed outside and let my wolf Bently take a run. He is huge and his black fur blend in with the night.

*You know your dad is right. Right?* He asked me. *Yea I know. Do you want a mate?* I asked him. *A hundred percent yes! Who doesn't?* He asked. *Me! I don't want a mate. At least not yet.* I told him. *Bro honestly. Grow the fuck up you sound like an lunatic!* He yelled as we speed through the night.

I know he's right but I'm not gonna think too much on that. I got sleepy so I head back and go to bed. The next morning I heard a knock on my window and I looked on the time. It's 3 in the fucking morning. I head there and look down on Zach. I jumped down from a two story landing on my feet.

"Someone better be dead or you will be." I threaten him. I looked at him and he looked restless like something happened. "Bro what's wrong with you?" I asked him and his eyes changed color and I sniff the air and I smelled blood. "Zach what the fuck happened?" I asked a little louder and he starts to shake but not with fear, it was anger and it was so strong I felt angry too.

***************************************Danngg