Chapter Eight

Jake's POV

I have a bad feeling today. Somehow u feel very positive and I'm not usually a positive person, yesterday I told dad about my thoughts for the pack and he took it completely different.

Like he think that I gave him the idea because I want to protect my mate from what happened to my great great granny.

But that's not it, my wolf and I just felt the need to protect our pack and we did just that, I think the feeling is pride, be happy for me now because this is a huge step for me.

*Bro come on we should really get to school. I think something is going to happen.* My wolf said. *Yow what's the problem? From last night you been anxious. Relax your self.* I said to him.

*I have a vision. Like have you ever just had a vision but can't see anything in the vision but your feeling all of the emotions?* He asked me and I snorted.

*That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard and I have to listen to Ace. How you gonna have a vision but not see anything. That's like watching tik tok and not laugh, or sleeping but not getting rest.* Bro my wolf is tripping.

*No need to be extra about it Jake. But I know what I'm talking about nd you will see.* He said in a song song voice. I rolled my eyes and head out to my car. I waited on the others to get in and once in I head to school